Chapter 1 The Streak

It was real early in the morning and we were about to visit my grandma that is In Ohio when it happened. "Jack!" My mom said, "Hurry up and get ready we are about to leave!" "Coming mom!" I ran downstairs to my mom " Your breakfast is on the table." I went into the kitchen smelling the sweet aroma of pancakes and eggs with bacon "Mmmmmm." After I was done with licking the syrup off of my plate my mom walked into the kitchen and looked at me "You must have been really hungry." We both laughed and then I put the plate into to the dishwasher. "I wanna laugh." My dad said smiling. My mom went up too him and gave him a big wet kiss. "I think I just coughed up my breakfast." My mom and dad looked at me and kissed again,"BLAH." We finished packing the few bags, "Are we all ready." "Yup." We all got into the car and drove our way down into the open road. It was quite strange that there was no one on the road not one car. I didn't pay much attention to it I was to focused on going to Ohio and having the time of my life. Then "WOOSH!" The whole car flipped over and over and over again. As it stopped I looked up and my mom and dad were gone. I unbuckled my seat belt hoping that they were out side I crawled out moaning in pain, "DAD...MOM!" No one answered. I couldn't get up and my body was in so much pain so I sat there are cried my eyes out. Then a black streak came up in front of me and grabbed me by my collar. I yelped and he looked into my eyes and said "When one dies. Another is reborn." Suddenly he dug his fist through my stomach. I screamed in pain and he blasted me away. All I could feel was sadness and pain then as I started to close my eyes I saw another one but this one was a female and I was sure of it. She walked up to me and kicked me in my face then I blacked out.