10.Let the traning begin

After a while I began thinking about the shelter and how nice it was compared to all of this. "I'm going to miss my mom and dad," Stephen said. "We all will," I said. Jhon teleported right next to us. "You gotta stop doing that, Stephen said, jumping back. Jhon just laughed. "You guys need a lift?" Jhon said. "Please," Elizabeth said. We gathered around him in a little circle. Then he reached out his arms and poof we are there. "I can't believe we're doing this," Stephen said. "Well believe it," Jhon said. We walked to H.Q. And James was there waiting for us. "Did you say a good goodbye?" He said. We all just walked past him and slumped down on the couch. Elizabeth laid her head on my chest and closed her eyes. I put my hand on her back and started rubbing it softly. James just stood there for a moment and then ran off. "Where are you going?" Stephen said. "I'll be back," he said, as his voice faded away. We sat there for a little while. Elizabeth was already asleep by the time he came back. "Who's ready to go," James said, with a big smile on his face. "Let me just wake up lizzy," I said. I shook her gently and awoken her. "Time to go," I said. She got up and stretched. "Okay," she said. We walked out into the place where we last fought the Terminator and stopped. "Where are we supposed to go from here?, Stephen said. James took out and remote and pointed it at the cave wall. It then started to make this weird noise and started to lift. We then saw a car, but not just any car. This car looked high tech, it had glowing wheels with electric rims, it was all black and blue and was glowing. Elizabeth's eyes widened. "You've been hiding this from me this whole entire time!" Jhon said. "Did you really think I wanted you to break this," James said. We got in and the doors automatically closed. "This is so cool," I said. He then opened another cave wall and slammed on the gas peddle. "I gotta little surprise for when you guys get there," James said. We all just looked at each other and shrugged. The car speed got faster and faster and faster until we was in a tunnel filled with light. James then slammed on his break and the light tunnel vanished. The doors opened and we all stepped out. Stephen fell then got back up a few moments later. "What kind of jumpidian are you?" He said. "Welcome to your new HeadQuarters!" James said, with a big grin on his face. My mouth dropped as I looked at the enormous building. "You sure do like caves," Stephen said. Elizabeth elbowed him in his stomach. "Ouch." We continued towards the house and stepped inside. "The inside looks bigger than the outside," Jhon said. He gave us a tour of all the basic rooms. Like the kitchen, the dining room, the man cave, the living room, the pool room, the steam room, and the practice room. Then he showed our rooms. My room was the first stop. "You can get settled and then when your done come meet me in the training room," James said. "Okay," I said. I threw my stuff down on the floor and plopped down on the bed. It was softer than I expected. It felt like I was laying on a big pile clouds. I laid there looking at the ceiling, then after a few minutes some one knocked on my door. "Come in!" I yelled. The door opened and Elizabeth stepped in and closed the door behind her. She had a two trays of food. I sat up and grabbed one from her. "Thanks," I said. " I should be the one thanking you," she said, sitting down next to me. "Why's that?" " Don't even get me started," she said turning towards me. First of all you saved my life, second you helped me get to see my parents, and third you helped me find comfort when I was scared or sad. And there's plenty of more where that came from." I laughed and ate one of the biscuits that was on the tray. " I'm pretty sure you would've done the same." "I know but I just... Look I know I'm a pain so you don't have to do the things you do." "It's not that I have to its because I want to." I said. I looked into her shining hazel eyes and smiled. She sprung forward and gave me a kiss on the lips. She shot back, "I'm sorry!" She said. "I'm not," I said, and leaned in for another. I pulled back slowly and smiled. She did the same. We looked at each other then started to eat. We talked for a little while then headed down stairs. James, Jhon, and Stephen was waiting for us. "It's about time,Stephen said. What took you guys so long?" "Ummm... I had to um.. Brush my teeth. It stunk really bad from the food I had," Elizabeth said. "Yea and I had to um.. Put my stuff up," I said. "Okay...," Stephen said. "Let's get started shall we,James said. I want all of you to try to use your powers, and I mean really try." We looked at each other. "Who's going first?" I said. "You go since you asked," Stephen said. "Yea Jack,you go." Jhon said. I looked at Elizabeth then at James. James nodded his head, "Okay, I'll go,"I said. I stepped forward and closed my eyes and then nothing. "It's not working,"I said. James scratched his head and then said, "Try concentrating on your mom and dad." I nodded my head and closed my eyes. I then thought of my sixth birthday how my mom and dad swung me on a swing and gave me cake and ice cream. I thought of how much fun we had together and how I missed them. I opened my eyes and a tear ran down my face and I turned to James. "It's not working," I said. They didn't say anything they just looked at me. "What, what's wrong?" "See for yourself," Stephen said, pointing towards the mirror. I turned around and was astonished. My eyes was glowing sky blue and I was glowing. It faded and my eyes went back to normal. I just stared at myself in shock. James looked at me and smiled. "Who's next?" "I am ," Stephen said. Stephen stepped and closed his eyes but nothing happened. "Stephen yours may not be sadness," James said. Hummm.... How did you feel when I said you can't go back?" "Mad," he said. "Think about that." "Okay if you insist." Stephen closed his eyes and his smile turned into a frown. He then glowed red and his fist was red too. He opened his eyes and they where red too. He looked at himself in the mirror, "This is awesome!" Stephen said,flexing. His light went dim and he stood back. We all looked at Elizabeth and she looked back at us. "Okay okay I'll go." She said. She walked to the front and closed her eyes. She started to smile and then glowed purple. She opened her eyes and smiled at us. "How do I look?" "Beautiful with a capital b," I said. She stopped glowing and then we all looked at James. He stood there smiling and then said. "I knew you guys was special. And with more practice you'll become unstoppable." We looked at each other and smiled then Jhon said "With practice makes perfect."