16 || ANGER

TOMMY POV

I knew the others were not happy at all with the deal I had made with that green bastard. Why did I even make that deal with him? I did it because I was tired of him hurting my friends. He shot Tubbo for no reason!

I needed to step up and be Wilbur's right-hand man, his Vice President. I didn't do a lot in this war for L'Manburg. Fuck, North has done more than me and she's only been here for a bit more than a week. Securing L'Manburgs independence would prove to Wilbur that I am worthy to be by his side, to be his right-hand man, to be his Vice President.

As I keep pacing, I don't focus on my surroundings and my face gets hit in the face with a branch. Screw my tallness. I grab the branch and rip it out of the tree, then slash it against the ground angrily. All the anger I had bottled up.

Everything Dream had done and destroyed,

every snappy remark Sapnap had said to me,

every time George had made jokes mocking me

every cocky smirk Punz had sent me,

every lie Eret had told to seem like they were on our side,

every comment of criticism and lecture I had got from Wilbur,

every prank Fundy pulled on me,

everything Niki did, babying me,

everything North did better than him.

I let all that anger out. I had bottled up almost everything, leaking my anger a few times, but now, I was free to let it all out. The stick I was slashing snapped in half, and so I took one half and snapped that. I then gripped the stick, pulled my arm back, and threw it as far as I could.

I took deep breaths and looked all back at L'Manburg, light could be seen poking through the wall entrance. I felt much better after getting my anger out, much calmer, letting me take in the peaceful nature. I realized how it was getting much darker and mobs would be spawning any second, wrecking the peaceful nature. "I should get some rest," I mumble to myself, heading back inside the walls.

I notice North and Niki chatting outside, as well as Wilbur's tall figure in the hot dog van's window, pacing back and forth, most likely talking to himself. A yawn escapes from my mouth, telling me to get some rest. I head to the bed building and notice that Fundy and Tubbo were already passed out on their own beds. I laid down in my bed staring up at the ceiling. I felt my eyes slowly getting heavier and my vision getting blurrier until they were shut fully.  Tomorrow will be a big day for L'Manburg, for me.

(A/N- I just want to confirm that I am NOT shipping Tommy with Tubbo at all. I am writing this after I had written this chapter and realized that someone may take it the wrong way. Their relationship is STRICTLY PLATONIC and they have said they are uncomfortable with being shipped with each other as well that they are also minors.)

Question Of The Chapter: Henry, Friend, or Micheal?