part 18 ✨

📞RING RING📞
halee's pov
i picked up the phone it was mattia
he called me slurring his words and just
saying ignorant things. i hung up and he called over 500 times telling me the same things.
i screamed at him and hung up. next thing i know a knock at my window. i opened it to mattia smelling like alcohol and some cheap
perfume you would never catch me in
his hair was a mess, his clothes were all twisted
his shirt was half way buttoned. and i knew he
was already cheating from the day he was acting like a total bitch he came thru the window and tried hitting me i grabbed his hand and asked him "why are u trying to put ur hands on me??" and he responded with "brcauese urr a baddd girrrlllfriendds" i looked at him and said "im a bad girlfriend?? but ur the one whos being a manhoe?" he replied with "nooo i neverrr evennn cheatedd on you cynthiaa" i had enough so i slapped him and told him to get out of my house. he left and i went to bed in tears.
😟 next day 😟
i woke up to a bunch of calls from mattia he eventually called again and i picked up. he said "what did i say to you lastnight??" i said "oh don't even go and bother with it mattia." he said "fine halee" i said "you know what mattia. were over." he was yelling at me but one thing he said threw me off. he said "if u breakup with me ill kill myself" all the flashbacks started coming back. flashbacks: "whats wrong with you why so many hoodies its hot outside" "BECAUSE I TRIED TO KMS NOW LEAVE ME ALONE" flashbacks over 😟 i yelled at him telling him how crazy he sounded and was trying to manipulate me.
abt two weeks later 😟 🙌🏽
i was getting my stuff together to go back to LA because i was fed up with mattia and his shit. i called him and told him that. i know how dangerous mattia was because of the stuff he has done to me in the past.
imma stop here BECAUSE THIS IS BORING