Chapter-1-Sweet 16!!!

"TIA!!! Bring down the bags from your room!" screamed Shelly from the hall below.

"Shelly, don't scream at her" said concerned Jay as he was trying to be nice to Tia so she could accept him as her father.

..................................................................................................................

2012, January 22nd

It was Tia's birthday the next day and everything was jolly and nice and Tia was gonna turn 16 so she just slept contently in her bed (but she always had a sense of seriousness and had her own choices with what she did. She was basically very mature and was always aware of whatever was happening around her. She was someone who did things as she wished) There were whispers all over that filled her ears and she knew that her parents were planning something for her downstairs an there were just seconds to twelve.

She could feel the footsteps towards the room and slowly the door creaked. It was her mom "Tia darling"

She called with a whisper slightly shaking Tia off her sleep. Tia was aware that her mom had something waiting for her downstairs so she whispered

"I'll be down in a jiffy..." with a smile

As she got off her bed, her night gown slid down as graceful as her. She cleared her locks brushing it with her fingers looking into the mirror...she took a deep breath and sighed contently.

She slowly walked down the spiral staircase. It was dark

BOOM!!!!!!!!!! Suddenly everyone shouted "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIA!!"

Her neighbors Mr. and Mrs. Collin along with their son Justin had come home. The room was decorated and there was a light scent of lavender filling the room, completely filled with a lot of balloons. And then there was a small cake with sixteen candles. She cut the cake and wished the wish that she always wished every year.

"I wish that I could have a best friend."

Then the small 'party' ended. Mr. and Mrs. Collin along with Justin went back home. Tia was going through her phone and walking around in a very good mood. She went into her dad's working room and randomly was going through the papers. In the corner of the table there was a bright neon file that caught the corner of her eye. She took the file and carefully taking out the papers and started reading it. Her light smile faded into tears rolling down her rosy cheeks which had now become red because she was angry and sad. Her tears fell onto the printed paper which had the heading of 'DIVORCE NOTICE' with both of her parents sign on it!!!

"TIA!!!" Someone shouted, startled she turned back to see her father with a super strict look in his eyes. "I told you not to come into this room didn't I?!" he fumed but Tia couldn't stop crying and in the middle of her whimper she asked in a low tone

"What are these papers about?"

Her dad just stood there dumbfounded.

"BRAD!! Where are you?! I've been calling out for you for so long" scolded Shelly irritatedly from the hall but there was still no answer.

She came into the office room to find Tia and her dad staring at each other and saw the look on their faces and the file in Tia's hand and immediately recognized the file...

Shelly snatched the file out of Tia's hands and shouted at Brad "I TOLD YOU NOT TO KEEP THIS ... THIS...ANYWHERE NEAR HER!!!

"But I already know...and why am I always the last person to know anything that happens in this fricking house?!. Tia screamed out of mixed feelings and ran out of the room into her own room and shut the door with a THUD!!!!!...

.........

She sat in her room whimpering all night, refused to come out of the room and promised to herself that she would never trust anyone ever again and never have any friends...

this is a flashback of whatever happened and why tia locked herself from the world....