Chapter 10

Previously
"Why are you guys saying all this stuff? It's almost like you want everyone to cry... Oh!".

3rd POV

     Missy turned to Guppy "Guppy, quick, gather all the tears", Guppy went around to everybody and took their tears. She walked up to the door and started forming a key, A Cappella came up behind her "What are you making?" Guppy froze it and said "I'm making a key" she smiled and handed it to Missy. "Little Miss Guppy, you just saved us" she patted her head. Missy ran over to the door and unlocked it "Cone on, let's go!". They all left the room, but little did they know their parents were all watching them. "Missy looked the door and turned to Wheels "Wheels, how much time do we have?" Wheels looked up from his screen "Eighteen minutes" Missy turned and stars yes to walk down the hallway "Well then we need to hurry if we want to stop the takeover" Wildcard ran up to her "Us? Are you nuts? We have to go free our parents and let them handle it" she shook her head "No! There's no time for that! By the time we get there, they-" he stepped in front of her "No! I'm through listening to you. When I woke up this morning everything was perfect, and then you two come along and everything's a mess. If little Miss No-Powers is who you want as a leader, fine, follow her straight into Alienville. But Facemaker and I are gonna go get our parents. He turned to Wildcard "We are?" "Yes". Wildcard turned to (Y/n) who was holding his face; he moved her hands and looked at her "And this whole thing with us, or whatever you want to call it was a mistake" she furrowed her eyebrows "What? We were fine back in the cell weren't we? What happened?" he looked her in the eyes "I realized how much of a freak you really are". She gasped and walked backwards a couple of steps then turned, he grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head back so the top of her head was touching his chest. "Did you hear me? Mistake!" he let go of her hair and turned around. She fell to the ground and sobbed into her hands, when Wildcard turned the corner with Facemaker he put his back against the wall and slid down. He combed his hands through his hair and covered his face with his hands and cried as Facemaker watched silently.

     In the cell the parents gasped and Marcus turned to Tech-No and punched him in the face  "That thing you call a son hurt my baby!", Sharkboy pulled him off and pointed to the monitor. Marcus heard Facemaker whisper to Wildcard "You really like her don't you?" Wildcard nodded and Facemaker continued "Then why did you take it that far?". He looked up with puffy cheeks and red eyes "I don't know... Missy told me to be really harsh no matter what...", Marcus turned to Tech-No who was on the floor and cleared his throat "Sorry for all of that..." everyone groaned.

Your POV

     I sat on the ground my head still in my hands, Missy crouched down and rubbed my shoulder "Hey... it'll be okay, come on" she helped me up as Wheels said "Forget him. We need to get to the ticket so I can stop it before it launches" Missy looked at him "How are you so sure you can do that?". He turned his wheelchair towards her "Because everything the aliens build is super intuitive to use, almost like it was designed for children to operate. Get me close and I'll turn it off", we all followed Wheels to a door "That's it, there!" A Cappella started singing 'We're gonna make it after all'  then guards stepped informer of the door. We all stopped, Fast Forward looked around "Uh... no we're not" we all turned to go the other way but the hallways started closing and guards stopped us. "Uh... guys? What do we do now?" Rewind asked, Missy held up her fists "Missy?". She turned to us, Noodles started getting fidgety "Why are you staying so calm?", she turned her head "Because we have something they don't know about, a secret weapon" Wheels turned to her "We do?" Missy nodded "Yeah. Teamwork! Alone, our powers are special, but together we're unstoppable!"

Sorry the chapters short ❤️

Chapter finished 4:20 PM January 18, 2021