A night out gone bad...pt. 2

⚠️TW:abuse and rape
                        (No hints though)

Emily's POV:

I saw JJ get pulled out the back door by a strange man... I didn't know if she went willingly or not but I decided I needed to go check on her. Because you never know what happens in these bars at night.

So I walked out the back door and went to go see JJ but she wasn't there. It was a dark long alley but no one was there except a few drops of blood. I was scared to death she was gone and I didn't know if she was ok or not. I didn't think she was ok because the taxi she ordered was still waiting outside in her bag was on the ground in the alley.

I ran back inside to go see if she was in there but she wasn't. I walked up to Reid, Morgan and Garcia and asked them if they had seen JJ but they hadn't.
"Where's JJ?!?!" I asked frantically
"What do you mean wasn't she just here?" said Garcia
"Yeah I just saw a few minutes ago" said Reid
"I know!" I yelled frantically
"a guy pulled her out the back door and into the alley." I said
"I went out there to check on her and there's blood and her bag on the ground but she's nowhere." I was so worried
"What do you mean...she's gone?" said Morgan
" I mean she disappeared and there is her bag and blood!! that's what I mean Morgan!!" I said raising my voice in a panic
"Calm down, calm down" said Reid
"We will find her it's going to be ok" García told me putting her hand on my shoulder
_______________________________
Morgan's POV:

I could see how worried Emily was. I knew how much JJ meant to her and how much she worried about her.
I was worried too. I was the only one who knew how much Emily cared about JJ and if she wasn't ok how much it would destroy her. I promised her that we would find JJ and we will.

I called Rossi to the bar to come help us look around we checked around the entire block and didn't find her anywhere.

_______________________________

JJ's POV:

It was cold...dark...and I was so alone.

The last thing I remember was being dragged outside of the bar and then being punched in the nose. I don't remember much after that besides being dragged down the alleyway. But all I could think about was Emily.

I was in a pool of either water or maybe my own blood I couldn't tell. I was barely conscious and I didn't know if I was in a dark place or if I couldn't see. I could hear water flow and feel rocks. But that was it I had no clue where I was or why I was there but I was terrified and all I wanted was Emily there to hold me.
_______________________________
Emily's POV:

I was so worried about JJ. At first I thought she might be hooking up with some guy but I realize she wasn't because her bag was still here and the DNA test we ran... it was her blood on the ground. I knew she must've been hurt and I was so scared she was in pain or worse.

I was driving my car around the blocks looking for her frantically everywhere. I couldn't find her anywhere she must've been robbed also because her purse was empty with nothing in it.

Then I got a call...

There was a body found in a river not too far from here. I was so scared it was JJ's body. I went to the scene to check it out and we all thought it was JJ. The victim had two black eyes and a broken nose with no clothes on and her hair was in the water. there was clearly signs of r@pe and a mugging/beating. The body got draped with a towel and we thought it could've been her... until I saw a piece of dark brown hair floating from out the side.
I was so relieved it wasn't JJ because JJ had beautiful blonde hair so it wasn't her. But what scared me even more with the fact that this body wasn't too old and that if that's what happened with this body that could've happened to JJ... But that I didn't even want to think about that.

The next day:

It's been eight hours since JJ went missing. Everyone had still been looking for her nonstop. And me and a few others were still patrolling the streets. When another body was found a few blocks away from the bar with the same injuries as the last victim luckily it wasn't JJ though.

Then I saw something...the worst sight of my life.

I saw a body in a ditch with blonde hair two black eyes and a broken nose without any clothes on. It looks exactly like JJ. The only way I could tell if it was her or not was because a few nights ago she got her nails done white. I went to go look at the nail the color...it was bright white. I broke down in tears. The fact that someone could ever do this to another human being absolutely broke my heart and the fact that it was JJ.
I immediately grabbed her body and held it close to mine as Morgan brought over a bunch of heated blankets checking her pulse while I still had her in my arms.
she had a pulse!
Very slow and very quiet but it was there. We immediately got an ambulance to the scene and she was put on a gurney and brought to the hospital, I rode with her in the ambulance. With tears streaming down my face and holding her hand tight while she was unconscious.

I'm so glad she's alive.