Let her go.

Emily's POV:

This morning I woke up with such a bad headache and the need to throw up. Oh no.

I ran to the bathroom and threw up. A few times. Then I could hear JJ throwing up in the room next to me and in the other room I could hear Reid throwing up. I am so confused.... then the memories flooded back. OMFG!

I remembered what happened last night and I am in udder shock! How could we be so stupid?!?!?! Hotch is gonna kill us.

After a few minutes I went to Reid's room to see him laying on the bathroom floor hungover and then I came and laid next to him on the floor. We both looked at each other with a certain look with our memories back and groaned knowing we are in deep shit.

"Come on let's go" I told Reid

We both got up helping each other up and then walked into JJ's room. She was still throwing up and Morgan was holding her hair back while she threw up.

I threw myself on her bed and then Reid threw himself on the couch. We just laid there until JJ was done. I looked at JJ and Morgan with a look. Then Reid looked at us. We didn't even have to say any words because we all just knew.

Then I could smell something amazing. We all looked at each other confused then there was a knock on the door.

Morgan went to answer it because he was the only on who didn't smell like alcohol. It was Rossi with a whole trey of breakfast.

"Have them eat this and get sobered up before Hotch wakes up" he said looking at us

"Thank you Rossi" said Morgan while taking the food

Then Rossi pulled a bottle of Ibuprofen out of his back pocket and handed it to him. Like he was prepared for this to happen.

"Thanks dad" JJ said

"Yea thanks dad" Reid and I said with a small laugh

"Wait how did you know?" Reid asked him.

"I could hear you idiots last night while I was cooking. I decided not to come in and get involed because...well because I didn't wanna get my ass beat by Hotch" he laughed

"Now hurry up kids" he said smiling

"Okay thank you" we hollered as he closed the door and left.

After we all got sobered up and ate we all still looked like crap and smelled bad.

"Okay bye guys I gotta go take a shower and get ready" I told them standing up and getting ready to leave

"Okay yea me too" said JJ and Reid.

We all went out separate ways and went to go and get ready for the day.
_______________________________
Reid's POV:

We all arrived at the local police station and then I made eye contact with Hotch. I was scared but I was sooo unbelievably pissed at JJ.

Flashback:

"Come on i promise it's soda"

"Your lying. I can tell when your lying JJ. What is it?"

"Fineeeee it's spicy soda" she told me with a grin

"Okay I guess...but if I flare up with an allergic reaction and my throat closes up and my pulse drops that's on-" she cut me off

"Bla bla bla come on"

I took the "spicy soda" it tasted so gross. It burned my throat

"JJ!!! EWWWW WHAT IS THAT" I yelled at her

"Like I said spicy soda just have some more then it will be good"

I had more and then it clicked....this is NOT spicy soda.
But I couldn't even yell at her because I was laughing for no apparent reason. This was my first time having alcohol. Then that was when Emily came in.

End of flashback;

I am beyond angry with JJ for doing that and tricking me. Hotch then walks over to the four of us.

"We are not ever going to talk about what happened and what I saw last night." He whispered

"Understood?" He asked back to using his normal voice.

We all nodded. "Understood"

Oh thank god. I thought it was gonna be a lot worse then that.

Then Hotch started going over the case once again to see what we are missing. JJ, Morgan and Emily went back to the crime scenes to see if we missed anything. While me Hotch and Rossi stayed at the station. I stayed with them because I was obviously the smartest.
_______________________________
JJ's POV:

We all went back to the scene and pretend not to know happened.

"Hey come look at this" yelled Emily

"What is it?" I asked her but she just looked at Morgan and started taking him. Okay ouch that kinda hurt but okay.

"There seems to be a drop of blood here." She stated while pointing at it.

"And a finger print with a piece of a glove next to it" Morgan pointed out

"The unsubs glove must have ripped on the glass" I state

We took the dna back to the to the police station and got it processed.

"We have the guy" said Reid while walking out of the office
"His wife died a year ago and this is there anniversary month" he said

"That was pretty stupid of him to leave dna though" said Morgan

"Ha yea it was " said Rossi

"Let's go guys. We are tracking his phone. He's in the basement of an abandoned house downtown."

"Let's go get this son if a bitch" Derek said
_______________________________
Emily's POV:

We got to the building. We all went to run in. JJ and Rossi stayed in the swat cars outside.

"Shhhhh" whispered hotch while motioning to go around the corner.

I moved around the corner into the basement when before I could even look around the corner I was grabbed and a hand was put over my mouth so I couldn't scream. He grabbed my gun from my hands and held it at my head. He was extremely strong so I couldn't fight back.

"Ohhhh you even look like her" the unsub whispered in my ear.

I was terrified. He then dragged me back, with the gun still to my head.

Then hotch, Morgan and Reid all ran around the corner after not getting a signal from me.

I looked into there eyes with terror.

"Please let her go. We will do whatever you want" said Morgan

"Just let the girl go we can talk. She's not your wife....you know this" said Reid

Then I heard the gun click back and then it all went black.....