Mascarade Ball

I woke up to Tom walking me up at 7: 35 am which was odd becasue we didnt have class today so then I got up " ughh what do you want Tom , it's 7:35 in the morning " I said in my sleepy voice " oh yeah I need your help with something " I looked at him confused " and what would that be " I said " I asked out Jessica " I then jumped out of bed becasue Tom has never asked out a girl beside me but now , hes finally gonna be able to be happy for once. I got ready and we left our dorm and we went to hogmade and I got him some Jean's that go well with a black shirt which shows his muscular arms and fits perfectly with his skin tone then we paid and left back to Hogwarts and I gave him some shoes which were white air forces and the outfit fit wonderful for his date , after we went to the great hall and again I was early and this time I talked to professor slughorn and then Tom and Mattheo saw Mordecai coming towards me so they raced but Mordecai did a spell where they would trip on eachothers robe which meant Mordecai got to me first " what's a pretty young lady doing here all alone " he said smirking looking straight at me " I dont know ask the boys they left me for some girls and you left me for I really dont know the reason to that " I said " oh darling I would never leave you darling your mine and only mine " he said which gave me butterfly's then we sat down then Dumbledore began " this year has had it's ups and downs but luckily Harry Potter will always be there to save to day like always " he said which annoyed me " This year were gonna have a Mascarade Ball which is in 1 week so get your dates sirs and get your dresses madams " he said while Tom facing Jessica who was looking away , Mattheo facing another girl I forgot her name , and Mordecai looking at me then " meet me in my dorm " he said then he left 5 minutes later I went to his dorm thers had was reading a book on his couch and when I walked in he stood up and ran to me closing the door behind me and I sat down on his bed " how was your day darling " he asked " it was okay for now " I said " I was wondering if you wanted to go to the ball with me " he said smiling " I looked at him " of course I will " I said back he smiled at me then kissed me and pinned me to the wall and I couldn't get out of his grip this time so he kissed harder and grabbed my thigh and has pushed his body against mine leaving his erection near my ( vag ) then he put his hand near my underwear where he started teasing me and playing with the waist band then we heard a knock that was when we both got up and he ran to the door really fast then I went behind the door and it was pansy " hey Mordd I was wondering if you would like to come to the ball with me " she said playing with his collar " uhh no I'm already going with y/n " he said " uhh fine then " she said then left and he closed the door and looked at me " I know what your about to say " he says " how did you get up so fast to the door " I said " I can't tell you " he said then I left and he came chasing after me " y/n y/n please wait " he said " I'm not mad Mordecai " I said smiling at him " thank you for understanding " he said then he left and I went back to my dorm and decided what i was ginna wear then I went to sleep.

Sorry this is short but I'm not gonna post today maybe later becasue I'm getting my flu shot so I might now have time.