- matt

matt & you when

matt & you when ....

————————————

You were held hostage. It was unexpected. He was on a case & the shooters, decided to go to your job. You were scared and out of your mind when the guy fired warning shots into the ceiling. Everyone ran undercover as did you.

"Everyone listen up! Give me your phone now!" The unsub yelled.

——————

Back at the BAU, penelope was going over the case. As she finished, hotch had got a phone call. He hung up after about a minute and immediately informed the team.

"There's been a shooting and there are hostages at the law firm. Matt, isn't that where y/n works?" Hotch mentioned.

"Yeah." Matt spoke with a head nod.

"Let's get moving." He announced to the team.

——————

The team got to the firm and started to prepare for anything that would come of this.

You sat next to your coworkers in the corner, scared out of your mind but you knew your husband was coming to get you, but you didn't just want to sit here and wait— you had to do something.

"We need a plan." You whispered to your coworker.

Moments later, two FBI agents stormed in. There were gunshots. But they weren't loud, they were silent. You were about to go over see what was happening, but one of the unsubs opened the door and threw them in.

One of them was your husband Matt. You ran over to him and gave him a hug, then hit his arm.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Why would you come in here?" You were angry.

"Why wouldn't we? We're here to help.." He reasoned.

"Says the guy who got caught. No offense, but your team is not thinking logically right now." You said as you looked at both Matt and Tara.

—————————
a/n:
this was trasssh. i have like no inspiration mojo with this rn. i neeeed ideas. comment ideas in the comments?