- emily

Your birthday was coming up and as every year, you go snooping for presents

Your birthday was coming up and as every year, you go snooping for presents. You had walked into the conference room finding emily— what it looked like, wrapping something.

——————

"Hey, prentiss." You walked in and your voice slightly startling her.

"Uh, hey." She immediately stood up, blocking something from your view.

"What you up to?" You ask, trying to look behind her but she kept blocking you.

"Nothing. Just trying to finish wrapping something up, you know? It's one of those times." She said and you rose an eyebrow up. She just looked at you and you slowly backed out the room.

Just as you were in between the door frame, you turned around and started to head back to your desk. On your way there, you saw jj about to go into the conference room, so you stopped her.

"I wouldn't go in there if I were you." You told jj.

Jj turned around, "Why?"

"Emily said she was wrapping something up, if you know what I mean." You slowly looked around a bit, awkwardly.

It took a moment but jj finally understood what you were saying. She mumbled and her voice got louder towards the end, "We sit on those chairs.... Emily!" She called out, hurrying to the conference room.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

a/n:
so if u didn't get it, that's fine. u can just ask & I'll let u know in the comments.