Surprise

Hey guys !! A new story surprise for you !!

So basically, it's a continuing of the song *TU NA AAYA*

A few changes before we begin -

1. The girl there was someone else, I don't remember the name, so it's Avneet.

2. Avneet had went to Paris to continue her further studies for 4 years. She waited for him but a news made her tremble but that later turned out to be false.

( Read the story to know who gave the news and what was it )

3. Siddharth and Avneet belong to Royal Families in New York.

4. Avneet is the world's best model and fashion designer. All the designing centers die to get her as theire PA.

5. Siddharth is the manager of a world famous disigning and modelling company. He's even the hottest boss ever.

6. Amandeep Kaur,Sonia Kaur have their individual business and disigning centers.

Amandeep Kaur has his own modelling company where Jaijeet Kaur is the CEO and Sonia Kaur has her own fashioning centre where Avneet is the CEO.

Avneet is abroad is has decided not to come back to New York due the her past named "Siddharth".

She feels that her behaviour had made her incapable of showing her face to him. And that her past would be hunting her there in New York.

7. Both the families know each other.

 Both the families know each other

( We will start from here. Just imagine the girl as Avneet. )

That's all guys....I will try to make fast updates of all my stories.

Please support, comment and let me know your ideas on this story......

Bye bye..