The New Members

Avneet's gown

Avneet's gown...

She was heading towards her room when she bumped into a wall.

(Speak truly,how many thought it's SIDDHARTH ?? avneetxsidneet_love.... Sorry babes..... Couldn't fulfill your wish this time 🤪🤪😜 )

They sat at the dining table.

Avu - Mommy, where's Sid ??

Vibha - At office....

Avu - Now tell me, why did you parcel that diamond ring !?!

Sonia - Actually I and Vibha knew that you and Sid love eachother madly. And just a small lie couldn't separate you two so we decided to keep you two attached with these rings.

Aman - I know that you didn't exchange rings, but just keep this as a blessing attaching you two forever from us.

Vibha - I gave you and Sonia have Sid.

Avu - Oh !! You wanna know where I've been promoted to ??

Abhishek - As Sid's PA in his sector.

Avu - OMG !! Really !! I wanna start to work right away, and I amn't tired as because the flight was just of 1 hr.

Abhi - Fine !! I and Vaishu will also leave...

Vaishu - You Ill Ave to,acause,is the ay,of fe oing of fe ew PA ( mouth stuffed with food )

( Be honest, how many of you try to speak with your mouth stuffed and end up getting choked or getting nicely from mumma !?!? I do !!! 🤣😂 What 'bout avneetxsidneet_love ?? )

ABHISHEK - She's saying, you will have to, because this is the day of the joining of the new PA.

All of them let out a laughter.

Sonia - Vibha, remember sakshi from our college ??

Vibha - Yes yes... She used to leg pull is soo much,,, and was a such a funny and pure hearted girl !!
( Just like avneetxsidneet_love and @thesiddharthian13 )

Sonia - Yes, she is coming is coming to our office today and she really wants to meet us..

And there began their chut chat and gossip.

Abhi - Uff !! Leave them.... Mom, Mommy, we gotta leave... Avu, get ready...

After 30 minutes.....