Meri Choti Si Jaan, Ishi ( Daddy's Princess )

Siddharth - Fuck !!

Media had unfortunately spotted and it was already getting crowdy. Plus, they didn't even bring guards.

Avu - Siddharth, Ishi is crying !!

( Ishi was looking damn cute while crying. Puffy eyes, red nose and cheeks. Still, her twinkle in her eyes didn't go. She was wrapped in a baby pink towel. Did I mention ?? She had a mixture of hazel and chocolatey eyes )

( Here's our Ishi baby...honestly guys, I'm already melting seeing her. She's so damn cute...❤️❤️😍 )

Siddharth and Avneet got off the car with Ishi in Avneet's arm and Tobo on the road barking like some lion to keep the media away.

Ishi was crying putting her index finger in her mouth making it wet.

Avneet - Shh shh baby. Don't cry. See,mummy and daddy both are here. And see, how little Tobo is fighting. Good babies don't cry right ?? Please don't cry meri jaan

( Obvio yaar, they'll know hindi. It's a mixture. Like their fore parents are from India. So they're root is India i.e : Hindi )

Reporter 1 : Sir, is Ms. Kaur your wife ??

Reporter 2 : Are you ready to make your relationship official or are you already married ??

Reporter 3 : Since when are you in a relationship and married ??

Reporter 4 : Is the baby yours ?? When did you get a baby ??

Reporter 5 : Is this baby adopted ?? Is Ms. Kaur officially Mrs.Nigam Kaur ?? Will she continue her shining carrier or she is giving her whole time to household stuff ??

Reporter 6 : Is she really no more a virgin ??

This last question got on Avneet:s nerves. She handed over Ishi to Sid, folded her sleeves.

Avneet - Hope dare you ask such questions and that too in public ?? Just fuckingly catch your tongue and pay respects. Atleast not as Prince and Princess but atleast as normal human beings ?? Like seriously, don't we deserve a private life ?? We are public figure means everything we do must be publicly ?? Can't two bff's travel together ?? Why is it always necessary to be in a relationship !?!? Why ?? Yk what .. It's for you people asking fucking embarassing and stupid questions to anyone and making the society Narrow - Minded !!! The baby has been crying and the dog has been barking for about 30mins now. Both of them must be so hungry and you guys inhumanely are busy asking insensible questions !!

Reporters : So..sorry..mam.

And they left.

Siddharth - Whoa ... That was bold avni ..!!

Avneet - Siddharth Ishi is crying..( massaging her temples ) Let's rush.

Siddharth - Yeah...

They drove off to the mall. Siddharth's heart was breaking away seeing his baby cry but he had to control.

Siddharth - Avni, you go select dresses for her. I'll feed her.

Avneet smiled thinking Siddharth is the best dad for Ishita.

She nodded. She knew that maybe, their love shall remain forbidden forever but Ishi will never lack in love, care, pamper, possessiveness from her Dad.

She smiled to herself entering the baby zone.

Siddharth was run sacking  stores for baby feed. Finally he got one.

He entered the food court. Thankfully all of them were wearing mask so no one recognised them.

Sid - Ishi,meri choti si jaan. Here's your feed. I tell you Ishi you'll grow up really a foodie and damn cute. Boys will run behind you but dad won't let anyone take my jaan from me. And, don't ever anger mumma okay ?? You saw na what see did. Although,she does something more. Just because you were crying we were saved. It's like some volcanic eruption.