chapchap 7

sangwoo knew what he was doing. 

"i heard a gunshot." he knccked on obama's door with some sort of worried expression. "iz everything ok?" 

"no!" Obama cried, tears streaming down his face. "my wife... she was sniped,, from the window! if only I didn't leave her in that room alone!" 

"omg!" sangwoo cried. "I'll call the police. how long have you been married?" 

"I don't know, google it," Obama sobbed, hiding his face in his hands. "she's dead... i cannot believe it! this is not bueno!" 

bilingual king <3

sangwoo called the police, and eventually, the two were brought to the station for questioning. everyone knew who obama was and they asked if he had any relevance to trump's assassination, but daddy o hypothesized the person committing the murder was connected. during the questioning though, sangwoo's eyes were connected to those warm muffin tops. 

"I was jogging and heard the gunshot," sangwoo alibi or some shit worked, and he was allowed to leave the station with obama in tow. obama didn't look so good, he honestly looked like he was about to break his limbs or some shit because of his sadness. 

"obama..." sangwoo placed a hand on obama's head. "Michelle wouldn't want you to be sad like this. she'd want you to keep your head high and figure out who murdered her." 

i murdered her stupid ass lol. 

"what is ur name boy?" questioned obama. 

"it's sangwoo uwu"