09

| 𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐃𝐎 𝐈 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐘? |

You got up from your bed as the door slowly creaks open. Of course it wasn't him. It was Wyatt..

"Finn? What?" Wyatt asks

You roll your eyes and flop back onto your bed.

Wyatt stays silent and decides to change the conversation.

"Uh, well we were planning on going out to a club or something. You wanna come?" He asks.

You sigh loudly, "No thanks, I'm not in the mood right now.." You say sadly.

Wyatt nods and steps out of the room, swiftly shutting the door behind him. You get up from your bed and grab a packet of cigarettes.

Everyone else had already left, leaving you all alone in the hotel room.

You walk out of your room and open the balcony door, there you sit on the chair and look out to the beach side.

It was late and the moon shines so brightly, but it feels like it was missing something to complete its beauty.

In someway seeing the moon like that comforts you. You were able to realize that something was missing from your life.

And you always knew what that something was. It was him, but you weren't able to accept that.

You always felt different from him, there was always something in the way that was blocking you from being with Finn.

But then, when you two would go sperate ways.. Fate would have a way of intervening.

You stay there dumbfounded and confused. "Why do I feel this way." You say as you light your cigarette.

You take a huff and breathe out, the smoke poured out from your mouth.

You then hear a knock from the door, and you take another huff from your cigarette.

"The door is open!" You shout, you breathe out the smoke.

You hear the door open and shut quietly. You take another huff, and you smell an unfamiliar scent of cologne..

Big steps approach you slowly, "Wow, I didnt know you still smoke.." Someone says making you jump.

You get out of your chair and look back at him. Him. HIM.