16

| 𝐆𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐌𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒, |

| 𝐆𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐌𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒, |

Unpacking, and unpacking. Cleaning and cleaning. Nothing new. Nothing exciting.

Nothings changed, besides you. You had a new mindset, new thoughts. New way to process things.

Just because of something so simple. Just because of something so small. Something so small it could shatter your heart into a million pieces.

But you ignored it, after all you had classes you had to attend to..

It's been a couple days since you came back. All thought days you felt numb, unable to feel anything truly.

Truly Empty.

No one suspected you. After all you faked it. You faked being happy. You felt dull and unhappy, but yet you managed to trick people into thinking you were fine.

When at night you'd just stare at the wall unable to feel any sort of emotion.

It was if you were still processing everything. Still processing the way he felt about you...

You grab your backpack and make your way up to the only class you had that day. Biology. Your least favorite class.

Biology wasnt fun at all, the study of living organisms is surprisingly really boring. It wasn't any fun since you were already at the top of the class without even trying.

But anyways, as you made your way up to the class you took your seat by the window in the 2nd row.

You take your books out and gently place then on the desk. You take out a pen and start fidgeting with it.