19

| 𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄? |

'20 Minutes, 20 MINUTES?!'

You thought as you quickly did your hair, rushing to get that small bun that he always said he adored.

You had forgotten all about that date Jack promised you. Everyone in your dorm was helping you get ready.

Reluctantly..

"DO YOU SERIOUSLY STILL WANNA GO OUT WITH HIM?!" Nia shouts,

"SHUT UP NIA JUST LET HER DO WANT SHE WANTS TO DO!" Lily yells.

"BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP! And talk quietly we have neighbors you know!" Millie says.

"Yeah! I don't want to pay hush money to our neighbors just so we can keep our dorm!" Bri rolls her eyes.

"Will you guys just stop arguing and help me get ready!" You shouts.

Nia and Bri were in charge of your makeup and Millie and Lily were in charge of picking out your outfit.

"Y/n can have one of my dresses since well, your closet is a mess.." Lily says.

"HEY!" You shout

"I mean Lilys not lying.." Millie chuckles.

"True.." Bri says.

"Oh come on, it's not that bad-"

"Have you seen your side of the closet?" Nia says.

You sigh. Shortly enough with all the help of them, you look stunning.

Knock, Knock. On the door.

"Hes here.." You say.

🖌🎵🎶🎶🎵🖌

"Dude do I look okay?!" Jack asks.

"Yeah you look fine." Finn says.

"Really? If I don't just tell me-"

"Stop worrying so much idiot, let's just get this over with. I have plans you know." Finn sighs.

"By the way, what's this Y/n's last name?" Finn asks.

"Well I don't know," Jack says.