13

| 𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐓 |

It was a cold Tuesday and Finn spends it lying around the room just looking at all of your old belongings like they were his little treasures.

He inspects every little nook and cranny, not missing one little detail. He felt happy, and he felt secure here because it felt like he was in your presence.

But this felt wrong to him, he had a girlfriend. He had a life ahead of him, his career was just beginning. And yet he felt stuck.

As if you were holding him down, You felt the same way about him aswell. But Finn wanted to move on and get rid of this feeling.

He kept all of these emotions bottled up for so long, and he just felt he was about to bust.

He needed to talk to someone, but he didn't have anyone to talk to. He felt like he needed to do something. So he decided to write his feelings out;

Dear Y/n Adler,

If your reading this right now, you either found this letter, or I gave this letter to you. But of course I'm probably just going to throw it away..

But if by any chance you read this. How are you? Are you okay? And what are you doing?

It's been 2 years since we last seen eachother in high school, and well. I might as well come out and say it.

I've thought about you all throught those years. And the guilt I feel for not having you explain yourself that day is just not going away at all.

All these feelings of anger and resentment boiled up inside of me all those years and I'm tired or it. I'm tired of feeling this way. I'm tired of feeling so awful all the time.

I just hope you know, I miss you. A lot, and I wish I had the courage to tell you this before but.

Y/n, I still have feelings for you. And they've never gone away, they've never lessened. They just grow stronger and stronger every day.

What I did in high school was stupid and idiotic of me. You didn't deserve that, sometimes I wish I hadn't said anything. Sometimes I wish,

I could go back in time and save you from him. Sometimes I wish I could have just told you I loved you.

But I didnt I was scared and naive. Hell, I still am. Sometimes I wonder, if you'll ever meet someone who would treat you better than I ever did.

Hell, you probably have. I just want you to know, that they might just be the most luckiest person in the world.

I want you to know, that you are the most beautiful, amazing, talented and gifted girl I have ever met.

You were special to me Y/n, You always were. You're unforgettable and yet unregretable.

You are so smart, and always know how to cheer other people up. You are a life saver.

You are everything.

And if you ever have those moments you break down.

Just know you are wanted and loved. And atleast you know your special to me.

You will always hold a special place in my heart.

Goodbye N/n...

Sincerely Finn Michael Wolfhard.

♬♩♪♩  ♩♪♩♬

Tears trickle down Finns freckle face and plop down onto the paper leaving little drips.

He places his head in his hand and just starts crying, unable to control any emotions in his body.

But he felt good, he felt as if he had let go of everything. Everything.

He grabbed the paper and crumpled it up. Not wanting to leave any remnence of the Letter in her room.

Then he threw it in the trash can. He plopped onto the bed and just fell asleep immediately.

He was so exhausted, mentally and physically. He just needed a break...

ANNS SPEAKS
Well uhm this is a pretty short chapter. I swear next chapter will be about You guys I swear. Bye bye :P