9| finally

"Okay we're almost there." I said to Casey as I helped her over to my couch. I laid her drunken body down softly before sighing loudly.

I chuckled, " I would let you sleep in my bed but I'm so sure your going to throw up." I went into the kitchen grabbing the trash can.

"Here." I placed the trash can directly in front of Casey, " please don't throw up on my couch , it's from the famous furniture creator -

"Donna Aaron.. yeah yeah I know Kapri." Casey giggled.

"Did you enjoy yourself tonight?" I looked down at her. She snuggled up comfortable on the couch with a smile plastered across her face.

"I'm still sad Kapri .. fuck sad .. I'm destroyed.." she mumbled before dozing off. I frowned before going to turn off the light but was stopped in my tracks by a knock at my door.

I went over to my front door peaking through the hole and my heart literally busted when I seen Aza out there in nothing but a fur jacket and some black combat boots. This girl was so weird. Why is she here? Why would she really come here? I sighed loudly before turning back to see if Casey was really sleep.

"Yo Casey?!" I yelled , testing my luck. The only thing to respond was her loud snores. She was dead to the world. I sighed before opening the door slowly , making sure not to make no excess noise.

"Go straight to my bedroom. Now!" I lowly but sternly said to Aza. She frowned before walking quickly towards my bedroom.

I closed the door behind her. I went back over to Casey, placing a nearby blanket over her body before turning off the living room lights

" Aza you have to stop this!" I said as I entered my bedroom. My mouth dropped to see Aza laying in my bed completely naked touching herself .

"But I can't Kapri, I've never wanted someone so bad." She whimpered as her back arched off the bed .

"Aza.." I said lowly as I walked closer to the bed " what are we doing... can you stop for a fucking second and talk to me!"' I said as I sat next to her on the bed. It was taking so much restraint not to fuck this girl.

She sighed loudly before sitting up and pulling the covers over her, " What Kapri? What do you want to talk about? How I'm ready to risk my whole soon to be marriage for just one night with you? You want me to be honest? I need to fuck you, I haven't been able to concentrate . I can't shake you Kapri. I know it sounds bad , but I don't think I can't move on from whatever this is till I have you." She confessed.

" Your playing a dangerous game Aza. How do you know we won't catch feelings for each other? How do you know you'll only want it this one time? Most women always come back for more." I said

" I don't know Kapri. I just know what I want now is you..." she came over placing her soft lips on mine before taking my tongue in her mouth. My stomach burned with anticipation because I wanted her as bad she wanted me.

I wrapped my arms around her naked body  pulling her on top of me. Our lips dared not to separate as we kissed passionately. Aza hands roamed my body , stopping at the bottom of my shirt before pulling it over my head . Next was my bra, Aza got rid of that in no time.

We finally broke our kiss as Aza lowered her head , taking one of my breast into her mouth. My back arched lightly off the bed as she flicked her tongue on my hard nipple.

At this point , I think we both had made up our mind. We was going to fuck but Aza has no idea what was in store for her tonight. I'm going to give her exactly what she's been feening for.

I quickly flipped us so that now I was on top , " The way I'm about to fuck you Aza... I don't think we should do this.. this won't be the last time." I admitted to her. Her eyes were soft and vulnerable.