Party of Pleasures

The moment midnight hit Luna was already moving deep in my subconscious. She was working on the next part of her promise to me. Ensuring I would be able to turn any down who weren't meant to be our partner. It's not just me they have to impress after all. I do not doubt though that she is just as deviant as the moon's silver rays that dance upon the skin of the earth. 

I woke up in a cold sweat my body feeling tight and hot. My core felt tight along with the boxers I was wearing. My dick leaked precum as I moaned from the pressure building up. The sound of a few wolves howling in heat could be heard. I was not the only one who turned 18 today, but I could feel every male's eyes starting to focus on my scent that wafted outside the open window. 

Nan knocked as I sat up rubbing my eyes and hiding the boner I have. 

"Y-yes," I said breathlessly. 

"It's time Empyr we should go and get you ready for the next few hours," She smiled and came over rubbing my shoulders. 

"What do you mean Nan? I thought the party was later," I looked at her confused as I slid out of the coverings sliding on some shorts. 

"Well, not this one. Salazar planned this to fall on some of his own Clan's 18th bday. There will be a few females and males wandering around tonight already looking." She laughed causing me to blush. I ruffled my hair yawning. 

"Okay I guess I will get up, I would rather sleep though," Nan nodded agreeing with me before leading me to a special room. It held a massive bath you normally see in public bathhouses. I smiled as the room's smell of rose oil swarmed my nose mixed with some light lavender. 

"Get washed and take your time. There is no rush. I will have a special outfit ready for you when you get out," Nan slipped out as I undressed and slowly immersed my body into the water. 

"Ohhhhh ya!" Luna moaned as the water flowed over our body. "I could get used to this." 

"is that so? You are definitely effeminate," I laughed as she glared at me. 

"Well young man you're stuck with me which means I will bring you the yummiest male to your table," Luna smirked as my body reacted to the thoughts of a man's finger caressing me. 

"Shhhhh," I whimper slumping into the water to drown out the thoughts that filled my mind. Being as opened as I was to other's emotions, it became increasingly frustrating and tense as I felt all the men who are waiting outside. 

Nan finally came back to check up on me as I climbed out slowly. I felt more relaxed having bathed. Taking the towel that was hanging on a chair, I dried off my body water dripping from my curly hair onto my back and face. Nan just cracked the door and handed me the outfit she wants me to wear for the night. 

"I hope you enjoy yourself regardless of what happens," Nan smiled while I grabbed the outfit from her and shut the door. 

There was a side area that moonlight streamed into. I walked over and put out the outfit Nan brought to me. Looking at it was a simple design. A black base colored t-shirt that had silver lines drawn across the back of the shoulders area and down my spine. The pants she brought shimmered in the silver light, reflecting more than one color as if the stars were dancing on them. Slipping on the shirt it hugged my chest and biceps. Next, the pants I put on hugged my ass and legs defining the muscle I have. 

I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. My curly long hair framed my face with a small curl twisting by my right eye. I admired the outfit I had on feeling like the stars were reflecting off my body and into the night sky. Nan knew exactly how to make my debut night in this clan a highly fashionable one.