Chunnibyo • Teru x Reader

❝ Y/n, Chunnibyo, love and other delusions- Teru mets a rather strange girl in the playground sandbox, ❞┈┈┈••✦☆✦••┈┈┈•

┈┈┈••✦☆✦••┈┈┈•

"I, LADY AURORA FAWN ARANTXA! DEMAND YOU! MERE MORTAL! TO STEP AWAY FROM MY KINGDOM!"

She stands in great posture and confidence, holding her head up high, the sunlight made her e/c- eyes glow; she held sword— pointing it at a males chest, to threaten him.

"B-but this is a sandbox—"

"How dare you call my kingdom a sandbox."

She held her sword up high, shutting her eyes closed, taking a deep breathe before shouting out— " FOR THE HONOR OF GRAYSKULL—" She slashed her sword at the boy, but he managed to dodge it in time. (If you get the reference ily)

"Hey- hey- hey-" He says, dodging each attack.

"You're really good at dodging." She mutters, her breathe going up and down from all the jumping, her bangs covering her eyes mustering up a plan.

"BUT CAN YOU DODGE THIS!"
She ran up him full speed, head butting him in the forehead.

" Owie- " The blonde rubbed his forehead, small tears forming in the corner of his eyes. " That was uncalled for!" He declared.

"Yeah, but- That's what you get for calling my kingdom a sandbox" She counters taking one deep breathes and regained her posture or 'battle stance'

"Now. Leave- "

"Hey Lumi! Let's play here!"

"Okay!"

The female snaps her head— to see two more kids enter her kingdom without permission. "H-HEY! GET OUT OF HERE! " She yells.

As if she was invisible, The pair ignored her, and continued playing.

This irked her, " How dare you—"
before she could turn her heel, the blonde used his feet to trip her.

"Oof" Her face planted first into the sand, with a bit of sand in the mouth.

She picked herself up, spitting out the sand, before tackling the male on the sandbox wrestling style "HEY- GET OFF ME!" She didn't listen amd continued her attack.

Since the male was significantly stronger, he pulled himself up, now the girl below him.

She made another 'Oof' noise, before staring up the male, she blushed at the closeness but composed herself.

"Y-you win" She stutters, he sat on her belly with his hand restraining her smaller ones hand above her head, she was immobile.

She moved her head to the side in shame and embarrassment pink dust covering her cheeks.

His blue eyes pirced through her soul, just carefully examining her features, lost in thought.

"M-MHM-" The female under him coughed to snap him out of his thoughts, "O-oh sorry" He stood up, dusting the sand off his knees and shirt before leading out his hand to the girl.

She swatted his hand away, "I can get up myself" her face still red, but the boy thought it was only because of the sunlight.

he hummed, as he watches the girl stand up and dusted her butt and skirt, before going back to her 'battle stance'.

"would you like to serve as my knight," She pauses "Mere mortal" Glaring at the boy giving off a scary aura from her perspective, but, the male just shrugged in agreement.

"I'm Minamoto, Teru Minamoto." He introduces himself, leanding his hand out for a hand shake, she sqinted her eyes, "I'm Lady Aurora Fawn Arantax, Princess from far beyond this great land."

Teru gave Y/n a suspicion look, eyeing her up and down one with raising an eyebrow. "You just look a normal—"

"SILENCE!"

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

This has been in my drafts for so goddamn long

Also, Haha! Random update.