Ꭻꫀᥲᥣꪮᥙ᥉ ꪑᥙᥴh? • ℳเt᥉ᥙᖯᥲ ᥊ Ꭱꫀᥲdꫀɾ

❝ In which a petty girl tries but ulitmately succeeds in making a certain pinknette jealous~ ❞

In which a petty girl tries but ulitmately succeeds in making a certain pinknette jealous~

༻﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡༺

" SOMETIMES! HE'S JUST SUCH A BULLY! " Y/n complained, throwing her hands up in air in motion making weird hand gestures, remembering that Embarrassing moment, seeing that Mitsuba with such a smug face made her blood boil, while she ranted her bestfriend: Kou minamoto— sits beside her patting her back to calm her down.

" Yeah, He's like that sometimes..." Kou says giving comfort to the annoyed female beside him.

She furrowed her brows, placing her hands on her skirt with her shoes tapping, thinking of somthing to pay him back with.

" ..maybe i can get him back .."

"Eh?" Kou perked, raising an eyebrow at the female beside him, confused.

"Maybe we should like make him Jealous!" Y/n said, turning her head to the blonde boy beside her.

" Uhh, okay? " Kou questioned, having a puzzled look on his face " Why jealous tho? "

Y/n clasp her hands to together, tryung to mimick the pinknette. "to know if he does like me. "

Kou blinked his eyes " Wha... "

" Yah... " Y/n says in a satire tone of voice, tilting her head to the side, " Besides, anyways, You are going to help me with it."

"WHY ME?!" He threw his hands in the air in disagreement on the females words.

" But kouuuuu " Y/n pleads, pulling out her 'Puppy eyes' leaning in towards him.

" No. "

" Yes. "

" No. "

" Yes. "

" No. "

" No. "

" Yes- Wait- "

" YES! " The female chirpes, throwing her hands up in the air to celebrate, then hugging the blonde boy.

" Thank you kouuuu " She cooes, engulfing the blonde in a tighter hug as the seconds pass by, bringing her face to the crook of his neck.

Kou blushed red, awkwardly hugging Y/n back— they stayed at the position for about a minute before letting go of Kou and saying goodbye, though he was confusdd on why the long hug, he shrugged it off.

But little did Kou know, Y/n knew that Mitsuba was watching the exchange and was fumming behind a tree.

.
-Lunch time-
-12:21 pm-

"Oi, Baka, What were you and kou doing at the garden yesterday?" Mitsuba calls out, grabbing on to Y/n's shoulder to make the girl face him.

"Eh?" She responds, trying to act all clueless "What do you mean?" she tilts her head to the side, staring at his pink eyes/eye, but Mitsuba knew she was acting dumb.

He glared at her "Don't act all clueless.."

"i'm not! Also how did you know that Kou-kun and i were at the garden yesterday?"

"Well— i— " Mitsuba took astep back, ad the female leand on to him, with a smirk.

"Well?"

"Well i-"

"Hm?" Y/n says, dragging out the 'm', looking straight into the pinknattes eyes/eye, backing him up against the wall.

"F-fine. I saw you guys hugging." He confessss, crossing his arms, turning away from her gaze.

Since his hair covered most of Mitsuba's face, it has hard to tell what expression he was making.

"Oh, then why are you asking me about it?" She mischievously smiled at him "it was just a simple friendly hug"

"Well i-"

"Were you infact jealous?"

Those four words were enough to make Mitsuba go KA BOOM!
"F-FINE I WAS JEALOUS! HAPPY NOW?!"

Y/n giggles "Very."

The boy pouts and turns red, slouching down the wall, not DARING To look up— Y/n felt a gut punch, she stops giggling and sighed, she sat down next to Mitsuba.
"Hey i'm sorry" She smiles, which caused him to go even more tsundere. "No."

The girl pouts, grabbing a lock of his long pink hair; playing with it while giving him puppy eyes, "I'm sorry, i promise i won't do this again."

Mitsuba felt his face go flushed, hiding his face under his scarf "Y-you're fine now."

She smiles hearing those words, she then give mitsuba a side hug in return, "These hugs are now yours"

He tomatoes again "STOP SAYING WEIRD THINGS IDIOT"

༻﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡༺