15

GARDEN BY THE BAY

BELLE

After the wedding ceremony, a parade of fancy cars ranging from limousines, Ferrari's, Jaguar's, and etc. speed off to the next destination, Gardens by the Bay. Renowned for its mesmerizing architecture. It's botanical gardens lights up the lively mood in celebration 

Fire works were sent off to the sky as a Chinese band plays lively music. Making the bride and groom and also their guests make their way to the dance floor.  The newlyweds are having their first dance, loosely circled by their wedding party, including Nick and Rachel, who are doing everything they can to keep their hands off each other. 

However, Belle and her group stayed by the sidelines. Not wanting to steal the spotlight. And since they need to avoid a massacre.

With the prey being Rose Moon.

"Seriously, what is that bitch doing here?" Belle says leaning against Seth while taking a sip on her champagne.

"Babe, this is a wedding. You can kill her later." Seth says and continued, "Want me to help you?" he asks eagerly.

"No worries, Seth. Let the girls handle this." Monique says tightly gripping on her champagne, they would've sworn that they heard a glass chipping out. 

Alex tries to relax her by rubbing her shoulders but she shakes it off. "Shouldn't you be pissed at her for being here?" she asked him.

"Why do you think I'm not noisy, Monique?" Alex says in a somewhat dangerous tone. He suddenly took her hand and says, "Dance with me." he demanded.

"To make her jealous? Certainly." she says to him as she took a hug gulp on her glass and went with him as they swept to the dance floor. Claire and Nathan followed in suite, with her pulling him because Nathan can't dance for a living. He follows other's dance steps and despite not being much of a dancer, he seems to do pretty good.

"Let's dance?" Seth offers his hand to Belle.

"Certainly." Belle says as she accepts his hand and guides her to the dance floor, leaving her champagne to a waiter passing by.

The dance with lively and goes accordingly since she has been dancing in social gatherings since she can remember. She was forced to go on dance lessons just like any other upper class girl. She didn't mind though, she enjoys the clothes she wore while she dances to the rhythm of the beat. And the snacks that their housekeeper prepares in the end.

They all seem to enjoy themselves and the presence of Rose Moon being in the area starts to fade. But Belle is cautious whenever they danced by her area.