13

FIRST METHODIST CHURCH

BELLE

"Ms. Leong, look here!"

"Mr. Vang, pose please!"

"Smile for the camera!"

"You two just look exquisite!"

Dozens of camera flashes in their direction. Like a gentleman, Seth guides Belle with his right arm intertwined with her left arm. Both of them put up their best smiles, the smiles that usually help dazzle their public personality to the cameras.

This is, after all, the wedding of the century.

Belle needs to be more careful of her champagne intake later.

Cause' she knows that there will be drama.

And how does she know?

It's easy.

She trusts her gut.

Both of them posed in front of professional photographers. Everyone wants to have the perfect picture of the young couple.

" Now that is going to be at the front cover of Vogue Japan!" One of them said.

Eddie, Isabelle's optimal-angle-obsessed cousin, gave them a side sneer while posing with Fiona and their three sons.

So much for a family man. His strategy is so obvious. He spends too much time invested on work and on the cameras and not caring for his family. Belle would absolutely support Fiona if she will divorce him and take the children, she came from a respectable family and can stand on her own even without her husband.

Both of them were approached by interviewers. Eager to juice out some information regarding their riches and social life. Belle almost has a script for every question fired.

"Mr. Vang, are you going to inherit your father's company?" Alec Guzman, a Filipino reporter, asks. 

Seth gave a light chuckle and replied, "I'm more focused on finishing college and we'll see what the future has in store for us."

"Ms. Leong, are you going to join the government?" Sue Tsing, a Taiwanese reporter, asks. 

Belle replied, "I'm not sure actually, I don't see myself in the government but I see myself helping people and ensuring a bright future for them." she replied. 

Having some questions talking about government and her father's job is often sensitive and information might cause some ruckus to the public. She has been trained since birth on the right mannerisms especially due to her social status and she does not want to put her family down,