Chapter 1

Perseus Jackson is also known as Percy Had completed his first year at Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry. He found out he was a demigod, a very powerful one too. As the son of Poseidon a big three, his scent attracts too many monsters outside wizard boundaries. When Zeus accused him of stealing his lightning bolt, he was forced into a quest to retrieve the lightning bolt. After fighting the minotaur, Furies, Medusa, dived from St.Louis arch, trapped himself in the Lotus Hotel and Casino, went to the underworld, battled the God of War Ares for the helm of darkness which was also stolen with the help of Grover Underwood a satyr and Annabeth Chase a smart daughter of Athena.

He succeeded and prevented an all-out Godly war (which would've been cool) and rescued his mother who was kidnapped by Hades. But the prophecy wasn't fulfilled, after being betrayed by Luke Castellan a son of Hermes who has 'daddy issues' and started working for the Titan Lord Kronos. He almost killed Percy but two dryads founded him and saved him just in the nick of time.

Right now Percy was back at home in his family mansion in Devon drinking blue butterbeer (he tried cheery coke and he spat it out). He was getting worried for Harry, who was stuck with his muggle relatives. He sent letters and treats for his birthdays but each time he does, Atlan, his owl gryphon comes back annoyed and Harry won't respond. But he was relieved when a few days ago, Ron sent him a letter saying that he Fred and George rescued Harry and a house-elf by the name of Dobby had been intercepting their letters. Percy replied that they will meet at Diagon Alley

"Percy, are you ready?" Sally called from the living room.

"Coming mum!" he shouted back from his room. It was untidy but Minnie their kind house elf( bless her) always cleaned her room. It was a bit large (Thanks to an undetectable extension charm) it was filled with posters and wallpapers of Navy-blue dressed wizards and witches waving enthusiastically. Among them was an autographed poster of Joscelind Wadcock, Percy's favourite chaser and holds the record for the highest number of goals during British season this century (against Ballycastle Bats, 1931). His first-year spellbook that he would no longer need for placed in a cardboard box. A fish tank that was filled with almost twenty-five different species, his owl gryphon Atlan was snoozing in his mini den and his new nimbus 2000 (13th birthday gift) including a Broomstick Servicing Kit.

A few minutes later, he was dressed up in his best blue robes and ran down to the fireplace.

"So floo powder?" Percy asked.

"Yes and please don't repeat that incident again. Dionysus may enjoy it but Chiron didn't"

Percy smiled but nodded. Last time, he transformed into Zeus, floor powdered to camp half-blood and threatened to kill Chiron. It was funny but Chiron didn't like it. Luckily Dionsyus saved him because he managed to charm the wine God to his favour.

"So you only need books?"

"Yep," he said. Apparently, he needs half a dozen new books by a man called Gilderoy Lockhart. His mum looked at the man's name with disdain and disgust.

"Well then. Let's go!"

He took a pinch of glittering powder out of the flowerpot, stepped up tothe fire, and threw the powder into the flames.

With a roar, the fire turned emerald green and rose higher than Percy. He stepped right into it, shouted, "Diagon Alley!" and vanished.

Percy and Sally floo travelled to Diagon alley. They first went to Gringotts to fill up their money pouch and were about to enter the bank when he saw a mane of bushy hair, a giant man and a boy with messy black hair and emerald green eyes.

"Harry, Hagrid, Hermione!" Percy shouted. "Over here."

They walked down towards them. Sally and Hagrid had a brief reunion where Hagrid almost bruised his mother's ribs with a bear hug while Percy caught up with his friends.