Together Forever

For now, I'm not going to put the 'yeah' scene on here so yeah maybe later.......

Nevaeh POV

 I woke up. I looked in the room where Mommy was sleeping. She wasn't there. I went downstairs to look for her. She wasn't in the living room. So since I was downstairs, I wanted to make breakfast. I made Daddy some cereal. and I put milk in a cup. I put evrything on a tray and went to Daddy's room. His door was closed. I put down the tray and opened the door.  Mommy was laying down in Daddy's bed. They was talking.

"I don't know Chris-"

"Mommy and Daddy are y'all back together?"

They looked at me. "No." Daddy said while pulling up the covers.

"Why are you pulling up the covers?" I asked walking up to the bed.

"No reason."

I walked over to the bed and pulled the covers off of Mommy. She was naked. "Why are you naked Mommy?"

"Bab-" ' Mommy got up and went to the bathroom. I looked at Daddy.

"Daddy what's wrong with Mommy?" Daddy got something and wrapped it around him. 

"I don't know babygirl. Sit down and watch The Amazing World of Gumball." he walked in the bathroom. I sat on the bed confused. But I watched tv. Mommy came back in the room a couple of minutes later. Daddy went downstairs. I don't know for what. But I continued to watch tv.

Daddy came back in the room with a soda. He handed it to Mommy. "Nevaeh, baby girl, can I talk to your mother by myself?" Daddy asked me.

  I nodded. I walked out. I closed the door behind me. I acted like I was going in my room but I stood by the door.

"Nevaeh, I know you're still there." Mommy said. I quickly ran in my room. But I didn't stay in there. After a couple of seconds, I went back up to Dady's door.

"... you could be pregnant De'Asia. You know, if you are, we can take care of another baby. Especially if it's mine."

"I know Chris. I don't know if I want to have another child now. I was raped."

I stopped listening. Mommy and Daddy. Having another child?!!? I don't know what rape is but it sounds bad. But is Mommy and Daddy together forever?

But I want another brother or sister. It seems cool.

So you guys... do you think Nevaeh should have a brother or sister?