🍃

@lee.felix✔️

❤️liked by jisungie

❤️liked by jisungie._.han and 88,727 others
lee.felix✔️: Went on a date with my baby🥺❤️🥰 @jisungie._.han
View 27,927 comments
jisungie._.han: Had a lot of fun bub❤️

________________

"Felix and Jisung have been going out on a lot of dates lately" Changbin smiled as he looked at the picture Felix had posted. "Yeah, they have been" Seungmin brought his boyfriend closer to him, keeping him warm since it's already January and it's cold. "Minnie" "hm?" "I'm hungry" Changbin pouted, Seungmin grabbed his phone and ordered some food for him and his boyfriend. The two boys just cuddled in Seungmin's room, since it was too cold for Changbin to go outside, he just doesn't like the cold.
Once the food arrived, Changbin kept refusing to let Seungmin get up. "Binnie! The food is here I need to go get it" "Nooooooo I don't want you to leave" Changbin pouted, holding on to Seungmin, begging him to stay. "Baby I'll be back in 5 minutes, just stay here okay? Or do you want to come with me?" He asked. "But it's cold!!" The shorter whined. "Then I'll be back in 5 minutes."
Seungmin got up and walked to the front door grabbing their food and tipping the delivery guy. "Baby I have the food- uhhhh" Seungmin walked in and caught Changbin playing with himself. "M-minnie! I-I uhhhh...It's n-not what it l-looks like!" Changbin looked down embarrassed. "Baby, were you....playing with yourself?" "N-no!" Changbin just hid under the covers, blushing out of embarrassment. "Binnie, you don't need to hide from me." Seungmin placed the food down and lifted the blanket off of his boyfriend. "If you needed help, you could have told me" Seungmin lifted Changbin's chin and kissed his cheek. "B-but it's embarrassing!" The shorter whined. "Actually not really, we are both boys it's okay baby" Seungmin hugged his red-faced boyfriend. "S-So what if w-we are both boys...I'm s-still insecure a-about my b-body.." "but you don't need to be, you are beautiful the way you are. If anyone says anything that hurts your feelings, tell me who and they won't exist" Seungmin kissed his neck and held him by the waist all protective. "B-but Minnie-" "I will protect you baby." Seungmin just pinned Changbin down and showered him with kisses. "I love you Seungmin"

"I love you too Baby"

A/N: Don't ask- I just randomly came up with this idk why