✨Valentine's day Special✨

"Binnie!!!" Seungmin whined at his boyfriend. "Yeah minnie?" "You busy for Valentine's Day?" Sadly Changbin was busy. Seungmin felt sad that he wouldn't be able to hang out with his boyfriend on a very special day. "But Binnie!! Who works of Valentine's Day? I get the day off!" Seungmin tried to get him to call in sick.
"I'm sorry Minnie but I need to make more money because our rent is rising and I can't afford my part" Seungmin didn't want to spend valentines alone so he decided to call Jeongin to see if he could hang out with him and Hyunjin tonight. "What are you-" "gonna find someone to hang out with since you're busy" Seungmin frowned. "Awww is my minnie sad" changbin sat on Seungmin's lap, squishing his face. "Yes...I wanted to do something special for you tonight Binnie! But now I can't because you're busy" Seungmin mumbled. "I'll be back by 7:45pm then we can go somewhere special okay pup?" Did I forget to mention that they have done some unholy shit? But not often only once a month. "But I wanted to have a full day of fun!" Seungmin whined. "Oh getting whinny and needy huh?" Changbin teased the younger. "N-no!! I j-just- I-I-" "I'm just kidding pup! Don't worry it's only 1 o'clock! That's only a few hours. My shift will be over at 7:45 and I can try and talk to my boss so I can clock out earlier if you really want to spend the night with me"

after Changbin explained the plan, Seungmin just nodded. "Pup don't worry, I'll make sure I get off of work early okay?"
After 10 minutes of Changbin trying to convince the younger to stop pouting, he got up to get ready for his shift at the diner down the street. Changbin hated his job, many creeps come to the diner and even hit on him.
This is Changbin's uniform:

And he has to wear these with it:

Changbin really hated his job because tons of 30-40 year old men come to the diner and they even grab his ass trying to convince him to come home with them

Changbin really hated his job because tons of 30-40 year old men come to the diner and they even grab his ass trying to convince him to come home with them. "Alright I'm heading to work okay?" Changbin planted one last kiss on Seungmin's lips before he left for work.

[hours later,6:18pm]

"Oh come on baby, just come with me after your shift" Changbin was hoping his boss would let him go home. "Changbin is this man bothering you?" "Yes, I'm trying to work but he keeps grabbing my ass trying to get me to go home with him" Changbin whispered the last part to his boss.
"Alright Changbin you can go clock out now okay, I'll take care of this costumer."

After Changbin got his things and clocked out he walked home. "Pup I'm home!" Seungmin immediately ran to the shorter and hugged him tight. "You're home!" Changbin giggled as Seungmin planted kisses all over his face.
"Go take a shower! I already have something special planned!"
Changbin just did as told and took a quick shower. "What should I wear minnie?" "Wear something nice but casual!"
Changbin decided on this outfit:

 "What should I wear minnie?" "Wear something nice but casual!" Changbin decided on this outfit:

"Minnie what are you wearing?" Changbin asked. "Come out and see" Seungmin called from the living room. As Changbin walked into the living room, he saw his adorable boyfriend wearing this:

 As Changbin walked into the living room, he saw his adorable boyfriend wearing this:

"Awwww minnie you look adorable pup!" Changbin squished his face and kissed his nose. "Yeah well look at you! Anyways you ready?" "Hell Yeah!"

The boys walked around the park and met up with their friends before they went to their old childhood hangout spot in the forest. "Minnie did you do this??" Changbin asked as he saw fairy lights hung on the trees and a picnic with blankets, and pillows. "Yeah I did it when you were at work"
The two love birds sat down and ate the food Seungmin had prepared. "Minnie this is amazing thank you for doing this pup" "anything for my binnie"

After the Boys packed everything up and walked home, I think y'all know what's going to happen😏

~TBC~

Sadly this book is coming to an end, I'll still write special chapters for special days the next chapter is going to be the final chapter