💜

bby.innie.lovely✔️

❤️ liked by jinnie

❤️ liked by jinnie.llama.20✔️ and 56,927 others
bby.innie.lovely✔️: Hyunjin with bright green contacts is flipping hot change my mind😌✌️

jinnie.llama.20✔️: Ooo you think I'm hot😎
-@bby.innie.lovely✔️: Shut up idiot😳😤
-@jinnie.llama.20✔️: Aww come and give me cuddles baby🥰❤️
-@bby.innie.lovely✔️: Okie❤️

lee.felix✔️:Since when did you think Hyunjin was hot? Is there something I am missing out on?
-@jinnie.llama.20✔️: Oh you missed a LOT if you know what I mean😉
-@lee.felix✔️: HYUNJIN HE IS 16!!! HE IS STILL A CHILD
-@bby.innie.lovely✔️: WE DIDNT DO THE NASTY HYUNG GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER
-@lee.felix✔️: WELL HE DID THE WINKLY FACE SO HOW WOULD I KNOW

___________________

"Wow he really thought we meant that" Jeongin laughed as he cuddled closer to Hyunjin. "Yeah, Felix really isn't as innocent as Minho hyung thinks" Hyunjin smiled.

The boys cuddled all day watching movies and kdramas, like they did the night before. Alright last chapter had quite an bit of Hyunin content to how about some Minchan?

"Chan you went too hard last night! My back hurts!" Minho complained to his boyfriend. "Well sorry you were being naughty yesterday" Chan laughed. "How? What did I do" Minho sassed. He never talked like that to Chan he knew that Chan would destroy him as a punishment, he wouldn't be able to walk or even stand on his own the next day. "You really want to talk to me like that baby boy?" Chan growled. "No Channie I'm sorry!!!" Minho begged for forgiveness, he already had a sore back he didn't need it to hurt even more. "Baby I was kidding" he laughed and pulled his half naked boyfriend closer to him. "Were you really" Minho gave his boyfriend the cutest pout he had ever seen. "Yes I was don't worry baby" "okie, but what did I do wrong yesterday?" The younger asked. "You know what baby, I caught you playing with yourself" Chan lifted Minho's chin and kissed his neck. "Oh shit...I forgot about that" Minho thought to himself. "But Channie the only reason why I did was because I thought you wouldn't be home so soon" Minho really felt like he was gonna get punished again. "Baby we said if you play with yourself you get a punishment" Chan pulled Minho onto his lap. "I'm sorry Channie.." "aww baby don't be sorry" "but I was being a bad boy Chan!" The two just stopped arguing and cuddled in bed together. "Hey Minho hyung Seungmin and I are gonna meet Jisung and Changbin- EW put a shirt on you two!" Felix yelled as he saw the two in bed.

The boys laughed as the youngest pretended to throw up. "Alright just text me on where you will be" Minho giggled.