🐰🐺

Special Chapter written for  rorostay

[No one POV]

Minho and Chan were watching a horror movie since it was Chan's turn to pick out a movie for their movie night.

"Channie are you sure this movie isn't that scary?" Minho asked, since he hated scary movies. "Don't worry babe, if you get too scared I'm right here"

As the movie played Minho kept trying to show that he could handle the jump scares in the movie, but he always ended up jumping into his husband's arms.

"Do you want to just change the movie babe?" Minho didn't answer he just looked back at the movie and pretended like he wasn't scared at all.

Chan suddenly paused the movie which confused Minho. "Why did you pause it babe?" Minho asked. "Oh I was just going to get some more popcorn and drinks for us" Chan got up but Minho wouldn't let go of Chan's arm.

"Babe I need to go to the kitchen to get more snacks and drinks" "I'll come with you then!" Minho didn't want to be left alone since the movie really scared him.

[After the movie finished]

"Okay do you wanna watch another movie?" Chan asked but then noticed that his husband had fallen asleep in his arms.
"My poor baby" Chan thought as he picked up his sleeping beauty.

As Chan walked up the stairs to his bedroom, Minho had woken up and asked chan what he was doing. "Oh I'm just bringing you to bed babe"

The two boys got into their bed and just cuddled until they had fallen asleep. "I'm so lucky to have you in my life" Chan whispered into Minho's ear. Chan didn't expect and answer since he knew the younger had already fallen asleep.

Chan and Minho were so happy that they had found each other years ago, and Minho had always wondered what life would be like if he had never met the love of his life.

The next day, the two boys got up early to make breakfast for the whole group. "Channie you're gonna burn it!" Minho scolded his husband. "No I'm not babe I know what I'm doing" Chan stated.

After the boys had finished making breakfast they got everyone up and told them breakfast is ready.

Everyone gathered around the table and everyone thanks the two oldest for the food they had prepared for them.

As everyone finished eating, Minho gathered all the plates and utensils so he would be able to wash them. "Here let me help babe" Chan grabbed a sponge and started to wash the dishes along with his husband. "No no it's okay you should go wash up, don't you have an interview today?" Chan nodded his head as a response. "Then you should go get ready, I'll do the dishes"

After Chan had gotten his outfit picked out for his interview, Minho walked in to make sure Chan was not wasting time. "You almost ready ba- oh you're already dressed" Minho said in shock since Chan would always waste time in the morning and he would always have to get him ready himself.

"Chan hyung!" The two boys heard coming from Jisung and Felix's room. Chan walked in to find a stressed out Jisung. "Yes what do you need Jisung?" "I can't find my tie!" Jisung kept panicking. "You can borrow one of mine Ji just calm down okay?" Changbin handed the younger a tie. "Thanks hyung!"

As 3Racha left the house, the other members just carried on with their day.

[When 3Racha came home]

Minho was in the kitchen cooking dinner for everyone, since he was busy preparing the food he didn't notice that his husband was behind him. "Not gonna say hello to your husband babe?" Chan suddenly spoke and scared the younger. "Channie don't scare me like that!" Minho jumped and since he had a knife in his hand, he almost cut himself. "Babe be careful! You could cut yourself!"

The boys talked about the interview, and it turned out the interview was successful, and 3Racha were now the new producers of JYP Entertainment.

All the boys had gathered for dinner, then Chan had got up from his seat to make an announcement in front of everyone. "Alright everyone, I have an announcement to make"

everyone turned their attention towards their leader. Chan pulled out a black velvet box, and pulled Minho out of his seat. "Channie w-what's going on?"

"Baby today marks our 3 year anniversary, I wanted to get you something very special." The oldest boy opened the velvet box, revealing a beautiful gold locket, that contained a picture of them when they first started dating.

Minho couldn't accept but his husband just put the locket around the shorter's neck.

"Happy anniversary baby"