Ashton daddy *smut*

Play video while reading

.

.

"Hey baby, you look sexy as fuck" Ashton said as you were getting dressed to go to the movies. "Oh um hey I-i didn't know that you were here" you say shyly "ha babe don't be shy just kiss me" he said pulling you in to a romantic kiss, things got heated fast within a minute you guys were in a full make out sesh. He pushes you down on the bed and to takes off your pants, he starts to rub you through your underwear. "Are you this wet for me" he says smirking "yes mmm ashton" you moan "what did you say?" Ashton sneers "Mmm daddy" you moan "that's better" ashton smirks. He takes off your underwear and starts fingering you. "Oh fuck daddy mm" you almost scream "Y/N I'm gonna fuck you do hard" with that he pulls his fingers out and takes off his pants and boxers the takes off your bra and shirt and plunges into you. "DA-DADDY FUCK MMM FASTER" you scream "I'm not gonna last much longer" he says breathlessly. "Mm daddy I'm gonna cum" you moan "okay baby on the count of 3" you nod, "1..2...3" he cums with you following a few seconds later,he pulls put and plops down next to you "Fuck Y/N that was the best sex ever" he exhales "daddy let's forget about the movies and do this again" you wink and kiss his neck "oh god Y/N I fuckin love you"