Michael - I've got this Friend part 1

"so I've got this friend and I'm crazy about him.. His name's Michael, Michael Clifford. He's the schools "bad boy" but when it's just me and him he just acts like anyone else. I've had a crush on him for about 4 years now, and I mean it really sucks ass considering I see him everyday.." You write in your diary before going to your closet to pick out something to wear to school. "Hmm I think I'll wear this" you say whilst grabbing some leggings, a fall out boy shirt, black cardigan and some black vans. You get dressed and go downstairs to eat some waffles. "Hey mom" you say as you sit down in front of your delicious plate of waffles. "Hello my beautiful little girl" she smiles and kisses you on the head "mommmmm I'm not your little girl, I'm grown up" you groan "you'll always be my little girl" she says sweetly as she takes your empty plate away. "Okay I'm gonna go brush my teeth and grab my stuff, Oh! Michael's walking with me to school" you say rushed as you run up the stairs to brush your teeth and grab your backpack. You finish brushing your teeth and grab your stuff and run downstairs. You hear a knock at the door "that must be Michael!" You rush to the door a open to see an adorable grinning Michael at the door. "Hello Mr.Clifford" you say with a terrible British accent "Hello Ms.Y/L/N" he says with the same accent, "Bye mom!" You almost yell as you run out the door with Michael. "So wanna come over after school?" Michael mumbles "indeed I do" you say giggling "awe that whittle giggwel" Michael says in a baby voice "stopppp you know how a feel about my giggle" you say annoyed "okay okay, let's walk faster or we're gonna be late" Michael says starting to jog "dear lord Clifford" you says breathlessly starting to jog.