Ashton *smut*

***WARNING*** May be a trigger to self harmers

.

Btw play video while reading

.

.

You and Ashton had been friends for a long time, but just recently he's been acting well not like him.. he wasn't coming up with clever funny things to say or laughing at the little things. he seemed very depressed. you started to realize that he was wearing long sleeves in the summer. always making sure his arms were covered.. you've been getting really worried about it so you went for a jog to get it off your mind. You ran by his house and decided to go in. You knocked 4 times waited for a bit and then knocked again. He didn't answer which was odd. Because you are his best friend he gave you a key. You unlock the door and walk in,there's no sight of Ashton. You walk up the stairs and hear a quite sob, by that point you begin to cry a little. The bathroom door is closed but the light is on, as you walk near the door the sobs become louder. It's locked.. "Ashton! Open the door please!" you cry "No Y/N no" he sobs. You pace back and forth about 3 times crying. "Ashton! I'm busting open this door!" with that you ram your entire body against the door. The door opens you see Ashton crying with blood all over his arm and a razor in his hand. "A-ashton why?" you say in between your crys. He looks at you with swollen eyes and spits out "because I'm simply not worth anyones time".. "Ash I love you. It might not be right but I do.." you say quietly and softly kiss him. He looks at you in awe and says "wow I love you too". "Hey let's get you cleaned up and then we can hang out. And Ashton.. I'm throwing your blades away." He Sighs and says "Okay.. Y/N please never leave me". "I would never do such a thing" you say sweetly.

After you get Ashton all cleaned up you two cuddle on the couch. "Y/N look at me" he says sweet yet firmly. "You're so beautiful I love you" He says and attacks your lips with his. He bites your lip and flips you over. "Ashton I need you" you whimper. He takes off your clothes and kisses you all over your chest. "Y/N I'm gonna fuck you so hard" he says with lust in his eyes. You strip him and begin to pump his dick up and down. "Fuck Y/N roll over I'm gonna gonna fuck you". You roll over and as soon as your back hits the couch he plunges into you. "A-ashton harder!" you scream. "I c-can't last much l-longer" he says breathless with that he cums right after you do the same. He plops down next to you and kisses you cheek. "I love you that was amazing" he whispers. "love you too, we need to do this again" you giggle "definitely" he smiles.

.

.

.

HEYYYY SORRY THAT SORT OF SUCKED BUT I'LL BE MAKING MORE SOON! ILY! FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @creativitylwt