Chapter 8- planning the ceremony

After the group hug Emmett,sweet mayhem,General, and the rest went to the space ship. "Wait I can only fit 5.."Sweet mayhem heard a horn honk. "I'm here for king Emmett." Ice cream cone was in a car with his pals chocolate and banana. "Oh right I have to plan the ceremony." Emmett ran to ice cream cones space car, he got in and waved at his friends and Generals. "Well that means we can all fit." Sweet mayhem turned around to see them getting in the space ship, she sighed and went to the space ship as well.

When Emmett got there he was looking around and saw everyone getting decorations and confetti cannons ready and fixed. "My king, how is this?" Asked Susan, she looked at the glitter popper. "More glitter." Emmett replied to Susan, she wrote that down on her paper. "My king,is this enough confetti?" A guard asked. "More confetti." Emmett replied, the guard smiled and grabbed more confetti. "What about this cake?" Tempo asked. "More frosting." Emmett looked at the cake and licked the cake, Ice cream cone cut that part off and replaced it with another cake part. "Mmm." Emmett had hearts in his eyes when he tried that frosting. "OOO! I love that chocolate fountain!" Emmett looked at the chocolate fountain with hearts in his eyes again, until chocolate walked to the fountain, Emmett saw a chunk of chocolates right side missing. "Life is so fragile.." chocolate said upset. Emmett grabbed a spoon, he scooped up some melted chocolate and placed it on his missing side. "There we go chocolate." Emmett smiled at him. "Thanks my king." Chocolate started smiling and he skipped his way out. "Emmett, you have a call from General and sweet mayhem." Ice cream cone pointed at the phone which was ringing. "Okay take 5, banana peel out." Emmett joked around with banana, banana laughed nervously and sighed when Emmett went to answer it. "Hey, are you bringing Lucy to the space palace?" Emmett asked. "I'm on my way." Sweet mayhem replied. "Emmett all I'm gonna say is I will never marry you ever." Lucy said but General shut her mouth with a sticker. "So yeah we'll be there for dinner, hopefully they'll love the food." General added. "Good, and when they come I'll be waiting for them.." Emmett smirked, he started laughing same with queen Wat'vra Wanabi, Emmetts friends got scared a bit. "Sorry, banana keeps slipping on his peel on the way out." Emmett pointed at banana. "WOAH!" Banana was slipping everytime he tried getting up. "You gonna bruise your butt." Queen Wat'vra Wanabi added while laughing.

After a while sweet mayhem landed her space ship and they all got off, they started walking to the dinner room. "We've arrived." Sweet mayhem opened the door to see a lot of people sitting down already. "Welcome." Emmett waved at them. They all sat down, sweet mayhem sat down next to the guards, and General sat near Emmett and some guards. "Why do they hide their faces in those masks?" Unikitty asked Lucy. "Their generals but they take off their mask when they eat." Tempo replied. "HEY! DID SHE ASK YOU?!" Lucy snapped at Tempo. "How are you gonna be a queen when your so grumpy and edgy." Tempo asked. Unikitty looked at Lucy, Lucy looked at Batman, Batman looked at Benny, and Benny looked at metal beard, they winked and nodded. "Oh I don't know maybe because I already have a boyfriend." Lucy said that on purpose loudly so Emmett could hear. Emmett looked at Lucy confused, Lucy then looked at Batman. "It's super serious." Lucy added while she looked at Batman. "Wait..but you said you." Emmett got up. "My boyfriend is Batman again and we are leaving tomorrow." Lucy added, Benny and metal beard looked at each other snickering. "It's super serious we just have to leave." Lucy kept her laughter in while Benny was giggling same with Unikitty. General looked at them and scanned their faces, same with sweet mayhem, until Lucy and the others started laughing hard. "Your lying." Sweet mayhem and General said. "What no we're not." Lucy looked at them. "You are we've scanned your face,emotions, and what your doing." General got up. "You and your masks or helmets or whatever those are." Lucy got a little angry. "What is wrong with you and the king? What did he do?" General started walking to Lucy. "Nothing okay, Emmett is just not my type." Lucy replied, she looked at Emmett, she saw he had tears in his eyes. "Emmett.." she said. Emmett started laughing. "Mary Lucy you're funny I'm actually just dating you to make the person who I want to marry, jealous." Emmett sat back down, everyone got up except Emmetts friends, they were confused until general and sweet mayhem went next to Emmett and general had a guitar in his hands. Oh no, they knew another song was coming.