Chapter 1

(Morrigans pov)

It was another one of Frank's legendary parties at the Deucalion. Tonight the theme was tropical paradise. Morrigan sighed. Frank had been moaning for ages how it was so unfair that Hotel Aurianna won in their 'battle'.

Morrigan and Jupiter were waiting for Jack in the Smoking Parlor (today it was puffing out pink smoke: peach to enhance the tropical vibes)  Jack had not visited the hotel for ages a Morrigan found that she was starting to miss him. (although she would have never said something so cheesy out loud) She asked Jupiter for the umpteenth time, "When is Jack going to come home, he should have been here already?"

Jupiter sighed and put a hand into his brilliant ginger hair. "He'll be home soon Mog, don't worry." Just then as if to prove Jupiter's point , Jack came in to the Smoking Parlor.

"Where were you!" Morrigan pounced on him.

"Awww did somebody miss me" Jack smirked at Morrigan, who rolled her eyes at him.

"O-of course not" Morrigan replied blushing slightly, "Jupiter was worried."

"Sure." He said winking at her. Morrigan growled opening her mouth to snap back when Jupiter cut in.

"Guys, calm down" Jupiter said " Can't you get along for two seconds? Now go and enjoy the party. Together."

Morrigan let out a huff of anger "Fine" She and Jack said in unison.

Sorry if this chapter was short. I think most of my chapters wil be like that. How do think the first part was? If you have any suggestions write the in the comments. I have no clue when the next chapter will be published but I'll do it as soon as I can. I never thought I'd do this because to be honest I don't really like writing but this was really fun.