Chapter 2

(Jacks pov)

Morrigan and I left the Smoking Parlor, leaving Uncle Jove inside. As soon as we were out of his view Morrigan squared up to me looking determined. "Let's go up to the third floor. I'm ready to spoil people's secrets." She says, a sly smile sliding on to her face.

It was later in the evening and most of the guests had already left. Jack's eyes scanned the room looking for the next victim, I mean person when he found someone. "How about you?" Jack asked.

"Um, sure" Morrigan replied.

Jack squinted at her trying to filter out the bright light while that Wunder was emitting. He honestly had no clue how Uncle Jove did all of this. "Good, there's a white cloud you're happy." 

Next to her heart there was also a faint pink smudge. Jack smirked then felt a pang of jealousy. Morrigan was in love. "Hey Morrigan," he asked casually, "Do you have a crush?"

"W-what?!" Morrigan spluttered, her cheeks heating up,"O-of course not." As soon as she said that, a black mist appeared around her head.

"Mog you know there's no point lying to me, I'm a Witness."

He heard her mumble "Curse your stupid knack." He smiled to himself. Then he noticed something he hadn't noticed before.

A shadow. A shadow of Ezra Squall. Jack stood up suddenly. "I know you've been thinking about him." He said quietly.

"What?" Morrigan said, completely confused.

"I know you've been having nightmares about Ezra Squall." Jack said finally.

"So what if I have." She said fiercely "I can handle a few nightmares."

"But Mog, you can talk to us, we're your family now." Jack said  

Morrigan let out a huff "Fine." Soon the whole story came pouring out.

"I'm sorry you had to deal with all of this." Jack said giving her a tight hug. Behind them they heard a giggle. 

Morrigan narrowed her eyes and turned to face behind the sofa "Hawthorne, get out of there right now." Morrigan demanded. A figure with chaotic chocolate brown hair and long gangly limbs emerged. He was looking from Jack to Morrigan and Morrigan to Jack, with a look of pure cheekiness on his face 

"Goodnight." he says strutting away.

This took ages to write because the first time I wrote it all of it got deleted. I seriously felt like smashing my iPad, I was so frustrated. Have any of you have that happen to you or is it just me? Anyway how did you like the second chapter? Also please write some ideas of stuff you want to see in this fanfic because I am brain dead now. Although that may be because I published this at 5:43 am

...wow looking back I sound like a high 5 year old