Chapter 6

So lets just pretend that Jupiter asked if Jack could take a holiday cuz of the Hollowpox so he's home learning and thats why he's always at home. Also hd means Hotel Deucalion I'm to much of a lazy potato to write the whole thing.

Jacks pov: 

Morrigan came home in a daze way later then she usually does. Not like that I pay attention to that. Anyway she came and went straight to her room. SHE DIDNT EVEN STOP FOR SCONES. But seriously I went up an hour later and saw her sleeping on her bed. She hadn't even bothered to pull the blanket up, she had clearly staggered up and collapsed on her bed. I tip toed to next to her bed so not to wake her up. God knows she needed the rest, with her overexerting herself. 

I knew Morrigan tried to always put up a brave mask between her and the world. She had to. People judged her enough and she had to try and live up to their expectations, knowing the weight of the world was on her. I just wish she knew that we were here to support her and she didn't have to hide from us.

I gazed fondly down at her, tucking her into bed. She looked so peaceful, her chest rising and falling with every breath she took. Her raven black hair fanned out on the pillow, a stark contrast to her pale complexion.

I bent down and before my rationality could stop me, I kissed her forehead. There were butterflies in my stomach and I didn't know whether to run incase she woke up or squeal like a little kid in a candy store.

"Sweet dreams Mog," I whispered before fleeing to the safety of my room 

 IM ALIVE. This is the first chapter I've write  since the  12th of January so you guys have been waiting a long time for it. I hope i made up with the fluff you were all waiting for