Chapter 24

~Third Person~

...The next day...

Lea woke up with a man hugging her waist. They were both naked and that's expected, because they did it yesterday night. She carefully lifted Aga's arm from her waist, then stood up so she can wear her clothes. That is when she felt the exhaustion, eating up her whole system and body, but she doesn't regret it.

She went inside the bathroom, singing... She looked at herself in the mirror then smiled. After, she washed her face and brushed her teeth. Thank God because he has an extra toothbrush.

When she got out of the bathroom, she immediately proceeded to the kitchen to make some coffee for her and for Aga. While waiting for the coffee, he heard Aga groaned.

She saw Aga went out of the room, with boxers on, and he doesn't look happy at all.

"Good morning!" She greeted Aga in a singsong manner, but he just ignored. "Oohh! Someone's grumpy." She teased. She poured the coffee to the mugs, then she waited for him to get out of the bathroom.

He went out, still ignoring her. He walked near Lea, only to get his coffee, then he turned his back at her once again. Lea got irritated at his actions.

"What now? Are you regretting every thing you've said yesterday? Are we back to the same old Aga?" She asked, but he gave no response.

She followed him and forced him to look at her, but the coffee accidentally spilled on her. "Damn it! It's hot!" She shouted, almost crying due to the boiling hotness of the coffee. Aga's eyes widened at what happened. He immediately run to get a towel, then damps it in her cloth.

"What is your fvcking problem?" Her tone rises because of too much annoyance. Una, hindi siya pinapansin, tapos ngayon, natapunan ng kape. Ano naman kayang sunod?

After all of her questions, Aga won't still give a damn and that made her angry. Tinanggal niya ang kamay ni Aga na nagpupunas sa damit niya at saka umalis. Kinuha niya ang mga gamit niya sa kwarto, saka nagtangka na lumabas agad ng condo.

She was about to leave when someone blocked her way. "Where do you think you're going?" Aga asked, still blocking her way.

"Really, Aga? You've got the guts to ask? What the hell? You know what, my morning has been perfect, not until you acted like an idiot." She said continuously. "So, if you'll continue to act like one, let me go and I will go see my son, so that my day wouldn't end up like my morning. So irritating!" She rolled her eyes at him, then tries to leave, but he won't budge. He smiled, a very naughty one. He really likes to see the irritated and the very masungit Lea.

"Okay. First, you left me when I had an accident, then this morning, you left me to make some coffee. And then now, you're leaving me again?" He asked, staring at her. "I'm sorry if I acted like an idiot or like a kid whose candy has been stolen, but I only did that because I wasn't able to see you when I woke up. I think I have abandonment issues, so please don't do that. And for the record, babes, I will and never ever regret what I've told you yesterday." He said sincerely, still staring at her.

"Ang arte mo!" Lea retorted, hiding her kilig.

"Take my fears seriously, babes." He pouted. She pinched his nose because of his cuteness.

"Okay, mister. This will be the first and last time that I'll do that." She gave him an assuring kiss. "Pero, next time, don't act like that, ha? If you have fears, I have mine, too. I'm afraid that all of these are just part of a dream, and that everything will be back to the way it was." He smiled, then cupped her cheek and rubs it with his thumb.