Chapter 4

A/n: I decided to put the Song of the chapter in the beginning :3 and the song isss "Does he know by the one and only one direction ;)"

Soooo enjoy my lovely readers :D

..................................................................................

Niall's POV (Point of view)

"Wake up Nialler. Your stupid alarm has been ringing for what seems like hours. I never knew you actually wake up early"

I woke up in the arms of Kate. As always we both just fuck for our own pleasure but none of us think of it more than that -well, at least i do think of it that way-. I looked at the window and my eyes widened. I'm freaking late and I didn't bring isabella's car.

"What time is it?" I asked hurriedly and she laughed.

"It's 8 am. I didn't know either that you want to attend the bitch's class so quick"

"Katy get the fuck out I'm not in the mood for your shit now" I groaned and muttered under my breath. "Too late damn it"

"Okay big guy I'll go and get dressed. Can i borrow one of your shirts?"

"I don't give anyone my shirt your bloody dress is on the ground pick it and leave" i took a sip of my water bottle that was next to the bed.

"You're a big fat liar you know that? I just saw her yesterday wearing one of your glorious shirts. I'll leave now but you better know that you're not acting yourself lately." She rolled her eyes and wore her dress and left.

What should I do now?

Isabella's POV (Point of view)

For the first time in history i woke up with a big headache. I always sleep early and wake up early so i don't get any headaches but today is different. I went to the bathroom and toke a shower and then i looked into the mirror and frowned. Yes, i had fun. Yes, it was one of the best memories ever. But what is that strange feeling inside me. I keep thinking of niall -his eyes to be more specific- . I shook it off and curled my blonde hair and put some make up.

I got out of the bathroom yawning and cursing as i forgot about Jeff. He's gonna ask a lot of questions about last night but i have to suck it up. I looked at my window and gaped. He didn't bring my car. Okay Bella calm down he must be on his way he promised right? I'll finish up tidying my bedroom and the rest of the house and making the breakfast and he'll surly get my car by that time.

I got down stairs after finishing cleaning my room and saw Jeff already finished tidying the house and i actually smell eggs from the kitchen. Great that means that I'll be met by an enraged Jeff. I sighed and saw him watching a rugby game and I shrugged. That boy has a hell of interests.

"Are you going to eat with me?"

"No i already had breakfast. Where were you last night? You were too drunk yesterday to even notice that i wasn't sleeping" He closed the tele. And looked at me.

"I was out okay? And you're definitely not allowed to ask me that question. I'm your older sister and I take care of you."

"Yeah i know that you do and i know that you're the one who's taking care of our financial problems and I totally understand that and appreciate it so much so you don't need to keep reminding me of that" He said while wearing his shoes and taking his backpack.

"Jeff...i didn't mean it please don't g-" i couldn't complete what I wanted to say because he left. I sighed annoyingly and had my breakfast.

I peeked through the window again and again but found no trace of my car. I looked at my watch and panicked. I'm not gonna make it to the uni. like that. I should take public transport and probably not go to Starbucks that will save me some time. How could he forgot, for god sake he promised.