Chapter 2

Isabella's POV (Point of view)

I woke up to the alrm clock which have Taylor Swift's love story song. I'm one of those rare people who are morning persons. I did my morning routine and curled my hair and put some make up on and wore tight jeans with a fluffy pink shirt. I know it looks horrible but I'm not in the mood to wear something nice.

I got down stairs and knocked on Jeff's room rapidly but he was still snoring. I giggled and pounded hard on the door and i hear him fall from the bed. I laughed and ran downstairs.

"ISABELLA I'm going to kill you"i heard him yell and he ran after me. I screamed and closed the kitchen's door and laughed.

"You didn't wake up so i had to do that." I said between my laughter.

"I'll forgive you if you made pancakes."

"What if I said no?" I teased him.

"Then you won't go to the college" he laughed and locked the door from outside.

I sighed annoyingly "fine Jeff just go and run for half an hour till I finish." He opened the door and yawned "I'll wake myself up first. I didn't even wash my face." I laughed and smirked "i can see that now go"

I poured the ingredients into the bowl and turned on the oven. I made some orange juice for me and Jeff. I put it in the fridge and I heard a harried footsteps on the stairs.

"Um, Bella? Can you please make the breakfast and I'll finish and come eat it. I mean..go to your colleague and I'll do whatever it takes to pre- i mean clean the mess up." He beamed.

I raised a brow "What are you planning to do?"

"N..nothing just go to your college and take care of yourself" he murmured.

I sighed knowing what is this all about "Does her mum know? I mean Samantha's mother"

"Yeah...but i really want to do something cool for her so.." he trailed and i laughed.

"Okay then. I'm already early so I'll go to Starbucks and grab some coffee and chill for a bit. Oh, and I made the mixture so just make the pancakes and there's some orange juice drink it.I trust you okay?"

"Thanks sis..take care" he said and went upstairs again.

I bet you're wondering why did I let a 16 years old teenager with his girlfriend alone in a house? Well, Jeff is not the one to do such things. He believes that when he got married to the woman he loves he'll do whatever he wants. I really admire him and his beliefs. It makes me feel like there are good men out there not people like Steve. At least Jeff is the only one who does that. I shuddered remembering how i was got fooled by Steve that he was going to be the one and i was ready to give up myself to him.

I reached Starbucks and ordered a coffee and a muffin. I sat on a chair and inhaled the coffee's scent and grinned. Just when I was about to take a sip of my coffee i felt a poke on my shoulder. I terned around to see a smirking Niall.

"I thought people like you stay at libraries not Starbucks, eh? " he said taking a seat next to me.

"Well, I also thought that you would be in a some kind of a bar or a party but here you are having coffee too." I rolled my eyes when i hear him chuckle. I hate it when people just acknowledge me that way.

"Well it is true. I fucked some random girl this morning and had one drink and here i am"

I shrugged and looked at him in disaproving way "don't talk like that. Not in front of me at least"

"Why is that? Does it turn you on?" He smirked and i instantly get up from my seat.

" I appreciate what you did yesterday but It doesn't give you the right to say that." I was about to leave but he held my wrist. His deep blue eyes stared at mine. He looked like he's searching for something but i don't know what is it. He let go of me and stod up.