Chapter 3

Isabella's POV ( Point of view )

I finished the long and tiring day and went straight to my car. I sighed annoyingly when I saw Niall leaning on my car. He apparently heard my footsteps and he instantly looked up with a grin on his face.

"Hey, i just wanted to ask you about something in the questions you gave me" he showed me the book and explained what problem he's facing. I giggled when I realized it was an integers problem too.

"Don't tell me i got it all wrong because of a bloody positive results." I nodded and laughed. It's like seeing my childhood problem all over again but mine was just the bad handwriting that made me not see my answer at all.

"It's okay. I'll help you with it. But you have to always do what i tell you." I said and he smirked.

"Anything for my professor"

I rolled my eyes and opened the passenger door. He stopped me with the same smirk on his face.

" You told me that you never lived your teen years. So, as your friend i want you to come with me. There's a huge party we're having today and don't worry I'll help you if something happens. I'm not a dick to ditch a girl at a party."

Party? He's actually right. I've never been to a party before -it's not like i have time- and not because I'm addicted to studying means that i don't have a dark side that actually loves those kind of things. I sighed running a hand through my hair.

"I don't know" i admitted. I really want to go but at the same time i don't trust Niall -well, i trust no one to be exact- but I've always wanted to try things like that before and have fun. Though i get drunk easily but I'll try not to drink.

"Come on it'll be fun. And as a bonus i won't drink so i can give you a ride to your house. What do you think?" He grinned.

I laughed " you obviously know how to make a deal" he just smirked proudly. "I'll see about it but not today. I'm kinda busy" he furrowed his brows.

"Don't be a fun killer and come with me. We'll just stay for like three hours." He said whining. He's cute yet dominative. I sighed and texted Jeff that I'll come home late.

"Okay I'm in. But wait, i don't have any clothes fitted for that." Damn it why did i wore the pink shirt today.

"Don't worry I'll lend you some. After all it's in a frat house." Woho, frat house? Way to go Isabella you just got yourself into a mess. But for the first time in my life i actually don't care about it. I just want to have fun that's all. Bella, one time only. This is going to be the first and the last to ever let that happen.

"Are students from our college hang out there?" Well it's actually wrong for me to have any contact with any of the students. Especially what I'm about to do. So at least if i do it. I better not to get caught in a frat house.

"I'm not that stupid. I'm the one who made the party and i made sure none of them come" he said assuring me. I sighed knowing what i just got myself into.

"Okay then you drive." I give him the keys.

"Wait i got another idea. We'll shop to get you clothes and you'll ride my motorbike" wow, motorbike? Nice.

"But what about my car? " he seemed to be annoyed by my questions.

"I'll get you back here don't worry. Come on, jump in." I ride behind him and caught on his jacket tightly and he laughed. "Your first time?" I nodded scared of even replying. He chuckled and the bike roared and i squeezed his jacket.

He was driving so fast that i screamed " You're gonna get us killed you idiot slow down"

He laughed at me as a response "Like that? " he drove even faster and i just held into him for dear life.