Chapter 6

Song of the chapter :
Drunk in love by Beyoncé
..................................................................................
Isabella's POV (Point of view)

One of the longest days finished, finally. Harry, Monika and Niall. Who would have thought that i will be able to talk to other people. Strange but great feeling. I grinned while grabbing my stuff and walking through the corridors to find Niall leaning on the gate of the uni.

"Thought you'd be ashamed in hanging out with me" i rolled my eyes and passed him to ignore him and going to my car.

"Don't act like that. It's because you're a professor. I don't give a damn for what people think of me but I do care what they think of you "

I blushed deeply and stuffed my books and papers in the backseat. It's true actually. He doesn't have a point to hide me because after all he invited me to one of his parties and his friends saw me there as well.

"Stop thinking of me like that. Have a little faith in me will ya?" He groaned and frowned.

I feel bad for what I said and for a second i swear that i saw him pleading me but no way that's Niall James Horan for god sake. Still, I'll make it up for him he's my best friend after all.

"Come home with me"

"What?" WHAT? What the hell did I just say?

"Yeah I'll cook you something and I'll make you meet my brother" WHAT THE FUCK STOP TALKING NOW

"Sure..." he trailed off. Good job Bella you scared the shit out of him. Say something....anything.

"Give me the address and I'll ride my motorbike and catch up with ya" he smiled warmly to me and I beamed . Thank heavens. I wrote the address and give it to him.

"See you at 8 then."

"Cool " I turned around and head to my car. He waved at me from his motorbike and I waved back.

It's not like me to act that way. It's not like me to act that rational. It's not like me to talk before thinking about what I'll say. It's not like me to invite a guy who I meet for about a week or so to my house. And it's definitely not me to feel that way for a guy who I meet for about two weeks ago

I sighed and leaned back to my car seat. I picked up my phone from my purse and gaped. IT'S JEFF. I totally forgot about him. Oh dear Niall Jeff will choke him to death.

"H...hello?" I stuttered.

"Bella I'm s...what's wrong? You're hiding something"

"Same goes to you." I gained some of my strength.

"You go first."

"I'm inviting one of my friends over."

"And you're worried because?" He trailed off.

"Well, he's a boy. Now your tern" i said quickly.

"WHAT? What the hell did you....why in this day of all? goddammit Bella"

"Why? What were you planning to do?"

"Today's me and Samantha's anniversary and now because I've to be home with you to protect you from being hurt i won't do what i wanted to do for her"

"Jeff I'll be fine he's just my friend. Go and do whatever you want. I'll be okay don't worry." We set on the phone arguing about that until he agreed to go and he told me that he won't be home today-as always- he doese that when they celebrate something. I sometimes think that he's the older sibling not me.

I checked the clock. It's still six thirty. I drove home and ran to the bathroom and toke a shower and wore my a casual jeans and a top cause I don't want to freak him out and wear something sexy. Yet, i don't want to make him puke on how ugly I'll look. So i choose the tightest jeans and curled my blonde hair and put on some light make up. This will do.