chapter ➪ 7

magnolia

we have three hours before the party and we barely have anything ready.

the alcohol is supposed to get delivered in an hour and the food should be here about an hour before the actual party starts.

i still haven't gotten ready so i need to do that before anything else.

i head over to my room and i pick out the pink dress, that i was kind of skeptical about wearing but it's actually super cute.

for my hair i decide in two french braids that i tie into space buns. for my makeup i decide to do a glam look with a pop of rosy pink shadow and a sharp wing. for my lips i also add a pop of color with a deep pink.

i am really out of my comfort zone but i'm really excited. louis seems super cute and i think he would be fun to hang around.

i walk to lillies room at the far end of the hallway.

she turns and looks at me when i walk into her room.

"oh my god! you look hot," she says to me.

"thanks, so do you."

lillie is wearing a white lace lingerie top underneath a black mesh top with embroidered flowers on it, and short black shorts and a black belt.

her makeup looks absolutely stunning. she has a good glam look on her eyelids and a dark green shadow under her water line. she's also wearing a bright red lipstick.

her hair is slicked back into a tight low ponytail with a couple of loose hairs in the front.
——
me and lillie walk downstairs and i hear a knock on the door.

i open it to see a person with a bunch of alcohol beside them. i let them in and tell them to place them on the counter.

there is so much.

holy crap i'm getting wasted aren't i.
——
a little bit later the food comes.

the party is supposed to start in about a half hour so no one has showed up yet.

i'm sitting on the couch when i hear another knock on the door. this time lillie gets up to answer it.

"hi guys," lillie exclaims.

i turn my head back to see two of the boys but the other two are blocked by the door way.

they walk in and first comes niall, then liam, then louis, then...

oh no.

this can't be happening.

it's the guy from the bakery.

it's really him.

i think i'm gonna faint.

*flashback*

"um hello," he spoke in his rugged english accent?"

"hi, sorry what would you like?"

"i'll have a medium coffee."

"any syrups?"

"no, just plain black coffee."

"ok, i'll have that right out for you."

as i heading back to the kitchen it felt like my heart was going a million miles an hour. i could feel my palms sweating, and i began to wipe them again and again against my apron. i just met this man. what is this effect he has on me. i'm so confused with myself.

i started breathing heavier as my thoughts began to overwhelm me

"maggie are you ok beautiful," susan asks me.