Chapter 5

We walked hand in hand back to the car. "How far is your house from my hotel?" I asked

"Um about 5 minuets." He replied.

"Oh ok." I said opening up the car door.

"Wanna hang out tomorrow?" He asked cutely.

"Yea but not too late because I have school Monday." I replied sadly.

"Oh yea. You are in school." He realized putting his face in his hands.

"Hey but you might not have school. Were going to get A LOT of rain in the morning." He said sounding reassuring.

"Maybe. Then I can spend the day with you. If you want." I said the last part looking down.

"Yea! That would be fun. You could meet my parents." He said happily.

Um excuse me? Did he just say MEET HIS PARENTS?! Ok Ross were not engaged. Yet. I mean I want to meet his parents but this is just our first date... Okay then.

"Yea! Your Mom seems so sweet!" I said trying to sound happy back.

"You will like her." He said and smiled.

"So what do you want to do tomorrow?" I asked curiously.

"Um I don't know. Maybe a picnic on the beach. Does that sound fun?" he asked and looked up.

A picnic. On the beach. With Ross. Ugh... yes please!

"Oh my gosh! Yea that sounds awesome!" I said sounding excited.

"Im glad." he said and smiled.

As soon as I knew it we were at the hotel. No. I don't want to leave him.

We both stepped out of the car and walked inside. We got in the elevator and I pushed the 3 button. Which was my floor. We went up until... Bing.

We walked out together. With his arm around my shoulder. With my arm around his waist.

Then it hit me. What would the fans think? When we are together officially.

All of the sudden, my Twitter feed started blowing up.

-

A/N

Haha. Cliffhanger. Don't you just love me? Anyway comment what you think so far. If you don't like.. DONT READ.