Chapter 32

"He's awake." The doctor comes out and says.

"Can I see him?!" I ask trying to look beyond the doors.

"Yes." He says and I quickly run in his room.

"Why?!" I say as soon as he sees me.

"I was depressed." Was all he said.

"No. You can't do that. You could have died. Do you know how much blood you lost." I say.

"Yes. A lot." He replies.

"It was worth it though." He looks down and says.

"Ross stop! No it was not! I love you! Your friends and family love you! For God sake, Your fans love you!" I say and smile realizing that I just admitted that I love him.

"You love me?" He asks and follows my smile.

"Yes. I love you." I say and remove some hair from his eyes.

God, I can't take it any longer.

I press my lips to his, and I forget everything, everyone.

Except us.

"May...will you take me back?" he asks with hope in his eyes.

"Yes." I bite my lip.

"Can I explain what happened." He asks and takes my hand.

"Yea" I say.

"So when we won the award, Laura was going to kiss me on the cheek. I didn't know she was going to do that, and I turned my head. She kissed me on the lips. I swear I had no idea she was going to do that!" He explains.

"No, I believe you. But I don't think that Laura should have even kissed you on the cheek. I mean she could hug you. That would be appropriate...." I say.

"She said it was for Raura shippers...but I don't believe her." He says taking my hand.