Chapter 3

Gabby followed me as I ran. "I heard everything!" Gabby said. "We are going to get a hotel room. He is probably going to want to hangout so we will go shopping. I have money. You can call him a 6:00." said sounding prepared. "I have money too!" I said. We got in the car and went to the Los Angeles mall. First we went to Forever 21 and got a pinkish coral skater dress. Then we went to American Eagle and got a white bow. Last we went to Journey's and got white Vans. We also got a curling iron to curl my hair with. We got a hotel room and I started getting ready. Gabby did my makeup with very light pink eye shadow, a little foundation, mascara, blush, and shimmery pink lip gloss. She started to curl my hair. "Were doing all of this and he is probably not going to ask me out." I said with a sigh. "With the way he was talking to you earlier, yes he is." she said. "If you say so." I said as I giggled. She put the bow in so it was holding a front piece of my hair back. I went into the bathroom to change. "You look prettyyyy!" she said as we both laughed. I looked at the clock and it was time to call. I picked up my phone and dialed his number. I put it on speaker as it rang. He answered with a hello and I told him it was me. "Hey do you want to go to Get Shaved with me?" he asked as me and Gabby looked at each other. She mouthed the words "I told you so." "Yea that sounds fun!" I said. I told him what hotel and room number I was in. He told me he would be there soon as we ended the phone call. I wasn't only excited to go out with but it has been a long time since I had shaved ice. Within 15 minutes I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door. "Wow, you look beautiful." Ross said sounding amazed.