my sister's mystery

Elsa's POV

I woke up seeing merida iced dead. I stood up and running towards merida and cried that I killed her.

Elsa: I'm sorry, so so sorry......

???: its okay I made it.

Elsa: what?

Anissa: remember me?

Elsa: anissa, I......I........

Anissa cutted the sentence and hugged me.

Anissa: quiet Elsa, its okay she wanted to die and also asked a request before she passed away.

Elsa: what's that?

Anissa: to make you back to normal.

I smiled at anissa and hugged her. Anissa changed look her hair has navy blue highlights.

Elsa: where's Anna?

Anissa: you've been unconscious for approximately 9 months. Anna hasn't come out of her room for the past 9 months as well. She screams in her room and doesn't answer when someone knocks.

Elsa: okay I'll just get breakfast.

I went down and all maids were telling me '!Hail Queen Elsa!' And '!She's Back To Normal!'. I made it to the dining room and I ate......Alone........ After a while I saw a lady wearing an purple hoodless cloak.

Elsa: who are you?

???: who do you think it is?

She said that in a low cold heart voice. I thought really deep cause she doesn't even look like Anna. She has purple hair and pail moon skin. And instead of grabbing her spoon, she used her mind controlling powers.

Elsa: excuse me. I must go.

???: whatever.

I headed back to my room and instead of going to my room and bumped into my sister's old door and it was open. I went inside instead of seeing a cool cute room. I saw black vines on the wall, skull candles & spell books lots and lots of spell books. I touched the vines and the girl appeared behind me.

???: hey!

Elsa: oh my goodness! Now tell me who are you and why are you living in my sister's room!?

Instead of telling me, she flipped her hair up and saw a part of hair blonde like mine.

Elsa: Anna?

Anna: yes Elsa. You know me.

Elsa: what happened to you? And what's this black vine growing on your wall?

I made an ice shart and sliced a piece.

Anna: ow!

Elsa: oh my! Did I hurt you?

Anna: those things keep me alive. Get out of my room.

Elsa: Anna but-

Anna: get out!

She had black octopus arms from under her cloak and threw me out. She slammed the door and I promised myself something.

Elsa: I will figure out 'my sister's mystery'

TO BE CONTINUED.........