recovery

Hi guys I really hope you like the story, especially lovecupcake22, I saw her comments and it was so inspiring for me to continue this story. I was going to discontinue it but. I really have some awsome readers out there. Just please share this story as much as you can. Thankies guys enjoy. P.S: there's a new version of frozen just look at the picture above you and you'll be surprised for frozen fans. I'll be using the new design of their dresses in this story maybe in the next chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Edith]

I was so furious to see Anna standing there wanted to have a fight with me instead of letting anissa or Elsa battle me.

Edith: you dare challenge the most powerful being in the world?!, then let it be.

I was charging at Anna and when I was about the kick her face, she dogged the kick, picked me up and threw me into a wall with ice spikes.

Anna: now you know how painful to Peirce someone and that pain comes back to you.

Edith: ugh, I never get hurt Anna, so beware.

I tried to kick her again, and she doged again. But this Time my leg got stuck into the wall and she was just standing there.

Edith: why don't you help me get my leg out of the wall?

Anna: what? You killed anissa & merida, And you brainwashed Elsa. Then you intend me to help you!

[Anna]

My vision color turned red and I absorbed anissa's lightning powers, removed the scrunchie in my hair and charged at Edith I scooped her using a lightning punch. She was struggling. to get out of my hold and was begging to get out.

Edith: please! Let me go! I'll do anything.

Anna: never, I will throw you 600,000 feet from the ground, for VENGEANCE!

Edith: please I beg for mercy!

Anna: I will kill you like you did to anissa & merida.

I flew 300,000 feet from the ground only. And was intending to let go of Edith. She was scared I can feel her shaking.

Edith: please! Please! I'll... I'll... Leave you alone in peace I promise.

Anna: fine... But you promise that you will never return.

I flew back to ground and looked at Edith from head to toe.

Edith: I promise I will never return.

Anna: are you sure?

Edith: maybe? or maybe not?

Anna: you bitch!

I wanted to grab Edith but she was gone. I remained quiet for 20 secs. And then a beautiful lady appeared holding a giant ax.

Anna: who are you?! Edith's evil twin!?

Methia: no I am methia, the goddes of battles.

Anna: what do you want?

Methia: I have to tell you something.

Anna: what is it?

Methia: my daughter the goddess of powers, noticed that you became so serious. You were funny, cheeky & crazy. Now when Elsa discovered Edith. You became so serious.

Anna: so its not like the end of the world or something.

Methia: it is the end of the world for you cause you must be........cursed

Anna: what?

Methia: you must have dark powers and spells. Your skin color must be pail moon. And your hair must be violet.

Anna: no! Get away from me you freak!

I ran towards the castle and the woman threw a purple hoodless cloak. And it automatically clipped itself.

Anna: take this off methia!

When I looked at my back she was gone. I feel so weak and so timid. I went to my room and tried to remove the clipped cloak.

Anna: ugh, It won't come off.

I went back for Elsa and anissa and placed them in Elsa's room with merida and still see merida iced dead. I placed anissa in Elsa's window bed. I also placed ice flowers on anissa's side i borrowed some from merida's pile but I saw anissa breathing the ice flowers help recover injured parts. I tried to make some more for Elsa but instead black air poofed out of my palm.

Anna: know this is what she's talking about that curse.

I just got some from merida's pile and placed them on Elsa's head for mind recovery. I left the room and headed to mine. I tried to remove the cloak again but this time it was loosely moving but still won't come off. So I just went to bed.

TO BE CONTINUED........