Denver

"Forgive yourself . You are not that person anymore". FairyFeFe.

To say I'm surprised would be an understatement. She's the only thing I dream about lately, her face is the only thing I see when I close my eyes but right now isn't the right time. With Bloodworth on the loose this could be very risky. I can't be with her while I'm I'm working for him.

"Uhm a lot is happening , I don't think that's possible. Let's wait for the dust to settle. I'm a commoner, I can't be mated to a Queen.  The elders are going to be against, don't you think?"

"Yes but I'm still the Queen, what I say goes and they know a kingdom without a king is a bit vulnerable" she says raising her voice a bit.

"Give yourself some credit, this kingdom isn't vulnerable and I don't want to be king"

Her eyes widen but for only a second because her signature stone cold face comes back "well, I won't rest till you accept this" she points at the both of us.

Israel comes rushing and two men are with him. "I'm sorry Tam but you're going to have to sit this one out" he says

"What! Why?" She asks.

"You think I'm going to allow you to go to his lair when he desperately wants to get rid of you? That's not gonna happen"

"I think he's right." I speak out, you going there might also mean you're declaring war by going to his territory and war is the last thing we need. Just stay here and wait for us."

She keeps quiet for a while and I can tell that she's thinking. "Okay I'll wait for you in the borders , I want you all back here by dawn or I'm going to come and get you"

"Yes ma'am" Israel says.

After that encounter I go to my chambers to get my phone and check any messages from Lanice.

Nissy> everything is ready, the balls may start rolling.

I text back an okay and I decide to go for a walk. I see four girls that work as maids in the castle eyeing me and I look away. Things may be complicated between us but I choose to be loyal.

"Hey my name is Cara" a voice says and I see that one of them has decided to approach me. Her uniform is too short and I can tell that she customised it herself. I can even see her cleavage.

"Okay?"

"Well I've been looking at you and I can tell that you're bored, how about you come and chill with my friends, you know, and maybe we can have some fun since you're new" she says in a sultry voice and rubs her boobs on me.

"I'm not interested."

"Oh come on , a little fun has never harmed anyone" she pouts and bats her eyelashes.

"I can't even think straight because your cheap perfume is clouding my brain. I'm going to say this and I hope you listen to me very carefully because I won't repeat myself.  Please stay in your lane because I'm way beyond your league."

When I say this she just smiles in amazement. I think she's not well mentally.

"Well I love a rude men. I hope you're this rude in bed. My offer still stands" with that she walks away swaying her non existant butt.

After a few hours it's already night time and we have to go. We all meet in front of the castle . Israel and the two men from earlier who introduced themselves as Diego and Liam are also present. Tamira is wearing her combat outfit, black leather pants, with a knife on her waist, and a black top. She looks sexy as hell. I could take her right here, right now.